Ibrahim Medical College
Ibrahim Medical College lays a significant amount of attention on implementation and use of innovative technological and educational advances. The teachers at Ibrahim Medical College have developed innovative and helpful evaluation scales to assess a student’s knowledge. The research activities are spearheaded by the most experienced teachers at Ibrahim Medical College, guiding students in the right direction.
MBBS at Ibrahim Medical College
Ibrahim Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Ibrahim Medical College is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Ibrahim Medical College is English. The duration of internship at Ibrahim Medical College is one year.
Location of Ibrahim Medical College
Ibrahim Medical College is situated in Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. Like all other capitals Dhaka is the cultural, political and economic center of Bangladesh. Dhaka is famous for its cuisine, art festivals and religious diversity. Bangladesh has been a part of India at one point in history and has close connections with India. The people of Dhaka are helpful towards the new entrants in the city.
Admission process for MBBS course in Ibrahim Medical College
In order to take admission in Ibrahim Medical College a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 65 % marks are eligible to study in Ibrahim Medical College. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Ibrahim Medical College are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Ibrahim Medical College are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Ibrahim Medical College
The documents required to obtain visa to take admission in Ibrahim Medical College are:
- Passport with at least three months validity.
2. Two recent passport size photographs.
3. Photo copy of pages of passport having detail particulars.
4. For Employment visa and student visa, three sets of application forms are required.
5. Invitation and covering letters (preferably the original or fax copies).
6. Exact amount of visa fee in cash.
7. Offer letter from the concerned Government recognized education institution in Bangladesh. Bank solvency certificate of the guardian of the student.
8. Sponsoring certificate provide by the guardian confirming the commitment to bear the educational expenses.
Salient features about MBBS course at Ibrahim Medical College
A student has the following advantages of studying at Ibrahim Medical College:
- Ibrahim Medical College is very close to India.
- The duration of MBBS at Ibrahim Medical College is only 5 years. Unlike some other MBBS abroad destinations student get to start their career a year earlier.
- The educational methods and syllabus is identical to that taught in India.
- The cost of studying at Ibrahim Medical College is a lot less than that in any Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
- The cost of living in Bangladesh is lower than that in India.
- No need to appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS at Ibrahim Medical College.
- The local people of Bangladesh have a friendly relationship with the Indian students.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Ibrahim Medical College
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in Bangladesh
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now