Bangladesh Medical College was founded in 1986. Bangladesh Medical College prides itself on the highly qualified medical teaching staff. Bangladesh Medical College provides a healthy environment for students to interact and form a lasting relationship, which proves to be beneficial in the in long term for the MBBS aspirant.
MBBS at Bangladesh Medical College
Bangladesh Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Bangladesh Medical College is of five years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Bangladesh Medical College is English. The duration of internship at Bangladesh Medical College is one year. The academic year is divided into two semesters.
Location of Bangladesh Medical College
Bangladesh Medical College is situated in Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. Like all other capitals Dhaka is the cultural, political and economic center of Bangladesh. Dhaka is famous for its cuisine, art festivals and religious diversity. Bangladesh has been a part of India at one point in history and has close connections with India. The people of Dhaka are helpful towards the new entrants in the city.
Admission process for MBBS course in Bangladesh Medical College
In order to take admission in Bangladesh Medical College a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 55 % marks are eligible to study in Bangladesh Medical College. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Bangladesh Medical College are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Bangladesh Medical College are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Bangladesh Medical College
Some documents required to obtain visa to take admission in Bangladesh Medical College are:
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Bangladesh Medical College
A student has the following advantages of studying at Bangladesh Medical College:
1. Bangladesh Medical College is very close to India.
2. The duration of MBBS at Bangladesh Medical College is only 5 years. Unlike some other MBBS abroad destinations student get to start their career a year earlier.
3. The educational methods and syllabus is identical to that taught in India.
4. The cost of studying at Bangladesh Medical College is a lot less than that in any Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
5. The cost of living in Bangladesh is lower than that in India.
6. No need to appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS at Bangladesh Medical College.
7. The local people of Bangladesh have a friendly relationship with the Indian students.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Bangladesh Medical College
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in Bangladesh