Bashkir State Medical University was founded in 1932. Bashkir State Medical University prides itself on the highly qualified and experienced medical teaching staff. Bashkir State Medical University provides a healthy environment for students to interact and form a lasting relationship, which proves to be beneficial in the long term for the MBBS aspirant.
The MBBS course at Bashkir State Medical University is approved by the Medical council of India. The course of MBBS at Bashkir State Medical University is of 6 years. The language of instruction at Bashkir State Medical Universal is English for foreign students. Bashkir State Medical University’s efforts and activities reflect its values of academic excellence, diversity, equity, human rights, social justice and responsiveness to the population health needs.
Bashkir State Medical University is located in Ufa, Russia. Ufa is the capital city of the Republic of Bashkortostan. According to Forbes (2013), among the cities with population of over a million, Ufa was the best city for business. This is a testimony to the booming economy of Ufa. A student living in Ufa has access to all the items needed for their day to day activities.
In order to take admission in Bashkir State Medical University, a student must have qualified the NEET exam. There is no need to take any additional entrance exam to take admission in Bashkir State Medical University.
A student needs the following documents to take admission in Bashkir State Medical University:
• 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
• Scanned copy of the filled admission form
• Scanned copy of mark sheet & certificate of class 10th
• Scanned copy of passing mark sheet & certificate of class 12th
• 6 Passport size colored photographs
• Scanned copy of passport (first and last page)
• HIV test report
The student must submit all of their original documents such as class 10th and 12th mark sheet, passport, photographs, bank statements, NEET score card to GKWorks branch office. There is also a visa interview for most of the students on discretion of embassy.
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
• Bashkir State Medical University offers good quality education.
• The cost of living for MBBS students in Russia is very low.
• Bashkir State Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
• A MBBS student can opt for various extra-curricular activities at Bashkir State Medical University.
• The tuition fee is very low for students pursuing MBBS at Bashkir State Medical University.
• The admission process for MBBS at Bashkir State Medical University is quite simple without any hassle of admission exams or entrance exam in Russia.
• Students from many different countries who come to study at Bashkir State Medical University provide an exposure to many cultures for an Indian student.
• The local people are also very welcoming and warm towards the students.
• Bashkir State Medical University is recognized by the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India.
• Student exchange programs are organized with various healthcare establishments in EU as well as outside it.
The following facilities are provided to the students at Bashkir State Medical University:
• Fully-furnished and comfortable rooms
• Rooms shared by 2-3 students
• Hostels are at a walking distance from the college
• Centrally air-conditioned rooms
• Wired and Wi-Fi internet facility
• Food is available at affordable prices in Hostel canteen
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Russia
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.