Jilin University was founded in 1946. Jilin University in Changchun City of Jilin is under the direct jurisdiction of Ministry of Education. Jilin University offers a wide range of disciplines, including 43 colleges or schools, covering 13 academic categories, namely, philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, history, science, engineering, military science, medical studies, management, and art. Jilin University has extensive exchanges with foreign countries, and close cooperation with other universities.
MBBS at Jilin University
Jilin University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Jilin University is of 6 years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Jilin University is English. The duration of internship at Beihua University is one year and it is compulsory for all students to attend it.
Ranking of Jilin University
Jilin University has been ranked as follows:
Location of Jilin University
Jilin University is located in Jilin. Jilin is a northeastern Chinese province which is shares its border with North Korea and Russia. Some tourist attractions in Jilin are Heaven Lake, Puppet Manchurian Palace and skiing. Industry in Jilin is concentrated on automobiles, train carriages, and iron alloy. Jilin is one of the most important commodity grain bases in China. It is ranked 6th in timber production.
Admission process for MBBS course in Jilin University
In order to take admission in Jilin University, a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 50% marks are eligible to study in Jilin University. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Jilin University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The age of the students should be at least 18 years to take admission in Jilin University.
Visa for MBBS course at Jilin University
The student must have the following documents to obtain a visa to pursue MBBS at Jilin University:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Jilin University
A student has the following advantages of studying at Jilin University:
1. The safety of students is paramount to the administrative authorities of Jilin University.
2. The student does not have to appear for any medical entrance exam, making the admission process a little easier.
3. Jilin University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
4. The cost of studying as well as that of living in Jilin is easily affordable.
5. The hospital affiliated with Jilin University provides ample opportunities to the students to gain practical training.
6. The students residing in hostel have access to a number of facilities like- gyms, sports rooms and common areas, canteen and library to meet and interact.
7. The local people of Jilin are very warm and welcoming towards the foreign students.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Jilin University
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
For Other Countries Check Below Links: