Established in 1912, Wenzhou Medical University is a highly regarded public higher education and research institution university under the leadership of Zhejiang Provincial Government. This non-profit public higher education institution, with selective admission policy has a student population comprising of 19314 undergraduates and 3102
Postgraduates, from different countries all over the world.
Ranking of Wenzhou Medical University
• Country rank is 219
• World rank is 1639
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education
• Fully recognized by Medical Council Of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO)
Location of Wenzhou Medical University
The University has three campuses, which are located at
• Chashan (Main campus)
• Xueyuan Road
• Dongtou District (Binhai Campus)
Situated along the coast in south eastern Zhejiang Province, the city is the economic, cultural, and communications centre and an important trading port, making it well connected and accessible to transportation, with all basic amenities well within the reach.
Faculty of Wenzhou Medical University
The University has 15 schools with over 10000 scientific and staff members, including 1000 academic staff working with this University. The Wenzhou Medical University has the following faculties:
• School of Stomatology
• School of Basic Medical Sciences
• School of the 1st Clinical Medical Sciences，School of Information and Engineering
• School of the 2nd Clinical Medical Sciences
• School of Ophthalmology & Optometry，School of Biomedical Engineering
• School of Laboratory Science and Life Science
• School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
• School of Nursing
• School of Public Health & Management
• School of Marxism
• School of Sports Science
• School of Foreign Language Studies
• School of International Studies
• School of Mental Health
• School of innovation & Entrepreneurship Education
Advantages of studying in Wenzhou Medical University
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees and living expenses.
• The University is affiliated with various government hospitals, hands-on clinical and practical training for students during their course.
• The University has considerable international ties and other relationships with organizations and other universities which ensures enough opportunities for the students in areas of science, business, culture and arts.
• The University has solid international connections and collaborations and conducts academic and academic exchange programs. It also launches and arranges international events and study abroad opportunities. This provides exposure for students.
• Apart from academics, the university has students’ associations and organizes culture festivals, sports culture festivals and other activities.
• It has partnerships and ties with more than 80 universities and institutions around the globe and organizes student exchanges, joint education programs, joint research, etc.
• The University has outsanding international facilities and research centres which help the students in gaining more knowledge, experience and provides exposure for students.
• The University offers accommodation facilities for the students in fully furnished hostels, within the university campus, with all standard facilities, like air conditioner, attached bathroom, TV, telephone, bed with required amenities and furniture, free hot “drinking” water, water dispender, heater, refrigerator, public laundry and kitchen, internet access.
For Latest fee structure, contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in China
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
You might like the following as well
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.