MBBS FROM NEPAL MEDICAL COLLEGE, KATHMANDU
Established in 1997, Nepal Medical College is the centre of medical education, medical care and research.
This 22 year old private institution has a selective admission policy, with thousands of students from different countries around the world, selected on the basis of previous academic excellence and entrance examinations.
Ranking of Nepal Medical College, Kathmandu
- Country rank is 12
• World rank is 14417
• Approved by Nepal Medical Council and affiliated to Kathmandu University
• Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO)
• One among the top Medical Colleges in NepalLocation of Nepal Medical College, Kathmandu
Located in Attarkhel of Jorpati Village Development Committee, in Kathmandu, in the north east region, the college is set at the foot hill of a mound. Surrounded by Gokarna hillock, Bagmati River and Gokarna safari park, it offers peaceful and serene environment.
The Nepal Medical College has access to the main road through its main entrance on the southwest, just 11 km away from the capital city of Kathmandu, making it well connected by all means of transportation and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
Faculty of Nepal Medical College, Kathmandu
The College has departments of Clinical Biochemistry, Clinical pharmacology, Clinical Physiology, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Human Anatomy, Medical Microbiology and Pathology that are required for the first two academic years of the MBBS curriculum.
Dermatology, Emergency, Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otorhinolaryngology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiology and Surgery undertake teaching of medical students in their respective wards and out patients departments during the rest of the period of four and a half year MBBS program in addition to providing health care services to patients from their departments at NMCTH on all working days.
Advantages of studying in Nepal Medical College, Kathmandu
- The University offers high standard and quality medical education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees, according to government directives.
• The University has an exemplary faculty and staff strength who are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The college has a huge library with books on medical literature, periodicals, journals, CDs, to facilitate the knowledge of students.
• The College offers regular micro bus services plying on different routes, connecting the college with other parts of the city.
• The University has premium facilities for education and leisure, with indoor games like, badminton and basketball.
• The college holds health camps, camps for improving communication skills among the students, etc. to enable holistic development of students.
• The University provides accommodation facilities for girls and boys separately in comfortable hostels, within the campus itself.
Fee Structure of Nepal Medical College, Nepal
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more details about MBBS in Nepal, Do watch the video below
For Other Countries Check Below Links: