Eastern Medical College
Eastern Medical College lays great emphasis on encouraging students to pursue excellence. Eastern Medical College is well known for its educational research activity and high quality of specialist training. For the all-round development of students Eastern Medical College provides the students with ample opportunities to take part in extra-curricular activities.
MBBS at Eastern Medical College
Eastern Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Eastern Medical College is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Eastern Medical College is English. The duration of internship at Eastern Medical College is one year.
Location of Eastern Medical College
Eastern Medical College is located about 90km away from Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. The commute from Dhaka to Eastern Medical College is not a very long journey. Like all other capitals Dhaka is the cultural, political and economic center of Bangladesh. Dhaka is famous for its cuisine, art festivals and religious diversity. Bangladesh has been a part of India at one point in history and has close connections with India. The people of Dhaka are helpful towards the new entrants in the city.
Admission process for MBBS course in Eastern Medical College
In order to take admission in Eastern Medical College a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 60 % marks are eligible to study in Eastern Medical College. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Eastern Medical College are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Eastern Medical College are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Eastern Medical College
The documents required to obtain visa to take admission in Eastern Medical College are:
- Passport with at least three months validity.
2. Two recent passport size photographs.
3. Photo copy of pages of passport having detail particulars.
4. For Employment visa and student visa, three sets of application forms are required.
5. Invitation and covering letters (preferably the original or fax copies).
6. Exact amount of visa fee in cash.
7. Offer letter from the concerned Government recognized education institution in Bangladesh. Bank solvency certificate of the guardian of the student.
8. Sponsoring certificate provide by the guardian confirming the commitment to bear the educational expenses.
Salient features about MBBS course at Eastern Medical College
A student has the following advantages of studying at Eastern Medical College:
1. Eastern Medical College is very close to India.
2. The duration of MBBS at Eastern Medical College is only 5 years, followed by an internship of one year. Unlike some other MBBS abroad destinations student get to start their career a year earlier.
3. The educational methods and syllabus is identical to that taught in India.
4. The cost of studying at Eastern Medical College is a lot less than that in any Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
5. The cost of living in Bangladesh is lower than that in India.
6. No need to appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS at Eastern Medical College.
7. The local people of Bangladesh have a friendly relationship with the Indian students.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Eastern Medical College
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in Bangladesh
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now