Valiant, escalating and just 24 years of age – Southern Cross University is one of the Asia-Pacific’s Top 100 Universities and one of the world’s Top 50 Generation Y Universities. It has a large and diverse range of courses available online, offering interactive and immersive learning experiences wherever the students are. The University has a strong focus on industry and community collaboration to produce engaged teaching and research outcomes.
The various Undergraduate, Honours and postgraduate courses are available in the following fields
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Business and Tourism
- Digital Media and Information Technology
- Education and Teaching
- Engineering and Science
- Health Sciences
- Indigenous Knowledge
- Law and Justice
- Marine and Environmental Sciences
- Music and Creative Arts
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Pathway Program
- Tourism and Hospitality
- World Ranking
- QS World Rankings: Southern Cross University is ranked at number 801+ on the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) world ranking system which is number 33 in Australia.
- THE Times World Rankings: SCU is ranked at number 401+ on the Times Higher Education world university ranking system which is number 25 in Australia.
- US News Rankings : SCU is ranked at number 894 on the US News world university ranking system which is number 33 in Australia.
- Times Universities Under 50 Years: SCU is ranked at number 101-150 on the TImes Higher Education best world universities under 50 years of age which is number 18 in Australia.
- Times Asia/Pacific Rankings: SCU is ranked at number 92 on the Times Asia/Pacific ranking system which is number 30 in Australia.
- Australian Rankings
- Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) Ranking: SCU is ranked at number 10 on the domestic ERA ranking system (2012)
- AEN 5 Star Ranking: SCU is rated a 3 1/2 Star university on the overall AEN 5 Star Ranking System
Southern Cross University is a vibrant, contemporary Australian university with beautiful campuses at the Gold Coast, Lismore and Coffs Harbour.
- Southern Cross University’s Lismore campus occupies 75 hectares of lush, sub-tropical grounds including landscaped gardens and rainforest walkways that are home to a variety of native wildlife.
- Southern Cross University’s Gold Coast campus is located at Coolangatta just 400 metres from North Kirra Beach, and adjacent to the Gold Coast Airport. Views of the Pacific Ocean can be seen from many vantage points in the campus buildings.
- Set on 30 acres of rolling hills and bushland in close proximity to beaches and the city centre, our Coffs Harbour campus is a welcoming environment equipped with contemporary teaching facilities. The University is part of an education and technology precinct and is co-located with North Coast TAFE (a technical and further education facility) a senior high school, and the Coffs Harbour Innovation Hub.
For more details contact nearest Global Knowledge Works Branch