Every MBBS aspirant dreams of getting admission in the best government college in India, sadly everybody’s dreams do not turn into reality. But, instead of mulling over something you were not able to achieve, you must look forward to the opportunities that promise you an equal chance to excel in your career. This is the point where you should consider opting for MBBS in China.
With improvements in the road construction, more commodious transportation structure has assisted in the country’s logistics for a flourishing economy apart from the upgraded domestic conveyance for the convenience of the inhabitants. Public buses, taxies, bicycles are the most common ways to commute. Moreover, Railways and Airways already have a gigantic network which connects every Chinese city with each other and with the world. China is the largest country by area and the most populous country as well. China is a leader in a number of fields from tech industry, information technology to the largest manufacturer. Also, China prides itself on its rich and powerful history.
Why you should study in China
All the major cities of China have numerous well established and world recognized colleges, universities and other educational institutions. International students are provided with the exceptional curriculum taught by proficient teachers and trainers. China features ample educational programs according to the requirement and inclination of the students.
MBBS in China
The duration of MBBS course in China is of either 5 or 6 years. Foreign students are taught in English. In China, a good number of universities have been recognized by the Medical Council of India, some of which have been listed below in our article. Alongside, studying MBBS in Armenia is very cost effective if you compare medical studies in India and other countries like the USA, the UK, Australia, and Russia. The tuition fee, travel expenses, accommodation rentals and food expenses are all very economical in China.
The MBBS aspirant must have scored at least 50% in 12th class and must have qualified the NEET exam to get admission in a medical college or university in China. Different colleges may have different criteria, for further details check our articles on individual colleges in Armenia.
What is NEET Qualification:
Advantage of Studying in China
- The cost of studying in China is very less in comparison to the private medical colleges in India.
- A good number of Universities are recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Only a few colleges require an English proficiency tests, admission in all other universities is a hassle-free process.
- Student exchange programs are aplenty for the students pursuing MBBS in China.
- Being close to India commute from china to India and the other way around is easy.
Visa for MBBS course in China
The student must have the following documents to obtain a visa to study MBBS in China:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University called JW202. Please see sample format of Jw202 attached
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
The Student Visa is called X1 visa in China and looks like this
Top MBBS Universities in China
The list of Chinese Ministry of Education-approved medical universities which offer MBBS in English in 2018 has been released. The list has been released every year since 2007 when “Provisions for Quality Control Standards on Undergraduate Medical Education in English for International Student in China” were introduced.
Some of the famous ones out of these 45 universities are
and few more.
For complete list of universities country wise with fee structure, check brochure below
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
Best wishes for your dream MBBS Course in China.
For more info and support, contact ur nearby GKWorks branch