Georgian National University SEU is a private institution initiated in 2001 and located in Tbilisi, Georgia. It was earlier known as Ilia Chanchavadze. The University progressed double quick in a few years. Many national and international students opt to pursue their MBBS career here. Georgian National University SEU provides best quality infrastructure, modern technologies and experienced professors, best study environment and the proper guidance to all its students. The students who want to get admitted Georgian National University SEU have to fill the application form available on the official Website.
Georgian National University SEU – Quick Highlights
|Intake for MBBS Course||October 2020|
|Last Date for Admission Forms||1st November, 2020|
|NEET Exam||Yes, Required|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||5500 USD|
|Course Duration||6 years|
|Medium of Instruction||English and Georgian language|
|University Ranking||Country Rank – 29
World Rank – 10444
|University Recognition||MCI & WHO Approved|
Pursuing MBBS at Georgian National University SEU
The students all over the world wishing to pursue MBBS career should choose Georgian National University SEU for a career in MBBS because:
- Georgian National University SEU offers excellent academic facilities at an economical cost without hidden charges.
- The medium of teaching is English and Georgian language.
- The university is fully recognised by MCI and WHO.
- They provide accommodation facilities occupied with all amenities required for the living of the students.
- The admission process is simple and quick.
- The advanced study curriculum of the university is designed according to international standards.
- It comprises 97 assistant professors and 133 faculties guiding worldwide medical aspirants.
- It also conducts educational activities for medical students.
- The university is in collaboration with Georgian and higher institutions.
- Creates favourable conditions for students with disabilities.
- The medical aspirants are not required to appear for any English proficiency test or any entrance exam for pursuing MBBS in Georgian National University SEU.
Georgian National University SEU – MBBS Fee Structure
Fee structure of the Georgian National University SEU is lesser when compared to other institutions:
|Course Fee in USD (approx)||5500 USD|
|Course Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||3,85,000 INR|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||2,18,400 INR|
|Total Fee||6,03,400 INR|
*Note: 1 USD – INR 70 (approx)
Georgian National University SEU – MBBS Course Duration
- Georgian National university SEU offers 6 years of MBBS education in English and Georgian medium of instruction to the students.
- The students acquire huge knowledge from the best faculty members of Georgian National University during the 5 years of MBBS course and provide theoretical and practical skills of general medicine.
- 1 year internship after an MBBS course is mandatory for students.
Georgian National University SEU – MBBS Syllabus
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Histology & Anatomy|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
4th – 6th Year
|Clinical Subjects: Internal Medicine, Oncology, Psychology, Neurology, General Surgery, Pediatrics, ENT, Emergency Medicine, Gynecology, & Cardiology.|
The following criteria must be fulfilled to get admitted at Georgian National University SEU:
- The candidate’s age should be 17 years old or as 31st December of the admission year.
- The candidates must obtain at least 50% of scores in the higher secondary examination or equivalent examination from the recognised board.
- NEET qualification is essential for MBBS admission.
- The general category requires 50% scores, and SC/ST/OBC category students require 45% scores.
The aspirants who want to secure MBBS admission have to follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Candidates must submit a well-filled application form.
- Step 2: Submission of educational certificates and other essential documents required for MBBS admission.
- Step 3: Admission will be based on merit and performance during the interview.
- Step 4: Candidates will get an offer letter from the university within a couple of days.
- Step 5: Pay 1st-year tuition fee of the MBBS course.
- Step 6: Apply for the visa procedure.
- Step 7: After completing the visa processing time, get a valid passport and fly abroad to pursue your dreams.
The following original documents should be submitted during MBBS admission process:
- Candidate must submit the application form.
- Candidates must have a NEET-UG examination scorecard along with the admit card.
- The academic mark sheet and passing certificate (original and copy).
- The candidate must carry a transfer certificate / leaving certificate from the previous institution.
- Foreign students must have a valid passport.
- Birth certificates must be submitted during admission required for proof of date of birth.
- Provisional allotment letter generated online
- Candidates must submit caste certificate and validity certificate. (SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates)
- Submit your ID proof during admission time (Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ driving license/ passport)
- Conduct and character certificate
- Candidates should submit the medical certificate.
- Carry passport size photographs required for MBBS admission.
- Proof of nationality of India / Passport / domicile /nationality certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Demand draft
- Gap certificate (Affidavit) (if applicable)
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
Georgian National University SEU – Ranking
Uni Rank for the Country and World ranking of Georgian National University SEU is given below:
Accreditation and Recognition
The Georgian National University SEU is affiliated, acknowledged and accredited by many authorities.
- Recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- National centre for quality education enhancement Georgian National University SEU.
- Ministry of education and healthcare of Georgia.
- Approved by the World Health Organization (WHO)
Facilities Provided at Georgian National University SEU
Georgian National University SEU offers various facilities to students for their academic and personal growth are:
- Campus canteen
- Conference hall
- Lecture room
- Seminar hall
- Campus hostel facility
- Sports complex
- 24*7 Internet
- High-security system
- Large playground
- Medical centre
- Departmental store for hostel students
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
Georgian National University SEU has low cost hostels available for students:
- Georgian National University SEU provides fully furnished and safe hostel rooms.
- Hostel rooms are accessible with proper bedding, study table, lamp, bookshelf and fan etc.
- The hostel rooms consist of all basic amenities required for study and living of students.
- A common kitchen is available for students to cook their own food.
- 24*7 safety and security of the students in hostel premises.
- The internet is accessible round the clock.
- Laundry and Gymnasium are available in the hostel.
- Separate hostel wings are available for men and women.
- The students need to stay in hostel rooms on a shared basis, meaning only 2-3 students in one room.
- 24 hours of regular water supply available in the hostel.
- Washing machines, centralized heating systems, tv and telephone are available.
- The mess provides fresh food 24*7 for students.
- 24*7 Internet connection is available in hostel rooms.
Cost of Living
The expense of living in Tbilisi is quite economical for students. The monthly basis expenses are given in the table below.
|Particulars||Approx Range in USD||Approx Range in INR|
|Hostel Charges||260 USD||18,200 INR|
|Food Cost||168.6 USD||11,802 INR|
|Transportation Cost||4.8 USD||336 INR|
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For Other Countries Check Below Links: