MBBS FROM DAVID TVILDIANI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Established in 1990 , David Tvildiani Medical University is one among the accredited and English medium accepted universities in Georgia, and is known as country’s one of the first non-governmental medical universities for the purpose of study.
This for-profit private higher education institution, with selective admission policy has a massive student population and is a highly regarded co-education and research institution university in Tbilisi.
Ranking of David Tvildiani Medical University
• Country rank is 23
• World rank is 10801
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement
• Fully accredited by institutions like, World health organization(WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI), Association of medical school in Europe(AMSE), Association of medical education in Europe(AMEE), Organization for PhD Education in Biomedicine and Health Sciences in the European System (ORPHEUS), Eurasian university union (EURAS), Georgian Ministry of education, Georgian Ministry of health, ECFMG (educational commission for foreign medical graduates), National centre for education quality enhancement.
Location of David Tvildiani Medical University
Located in Tbilisi, the capital city of Georgia, the city of Caucasus mountains. The new campus is located in Rustavi, designed especially for the international students with unmatched facilities.
Situated in the heart of the country, it is well connected and accessible by the network of transportation with all basic amenities well within the reach.
Faculty of David Tvildiani Medical University
The University has only a single department in the graduation programs, which is the Faculty of General Medicine. The 6 year long course features in 3 stages as:
• Basic Medical Science Learning comprising 5 semesters or 2.5 years
• Clinical Science Learning which requires subsequent 5 semesters (VI – X)
• Clinical Clerkship comprising 1 year (VI academic year)
Advantages of studying MBBS in David Tvildiani Medical University
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees and living expenses with no donation.
• The students are grouped into units, and allotted a skilled monitor, to ensure individual attention for each person.
• All programs are made available in English with instructions offered in English, which eliminates the language barrier.
• The University facilitates the students to practice in any country by qualifying entrance exams like USMLE, PLAB, MCI etc.
• The University has all the standard facilities like, in-campus clinical facility, a library, reading rooms, well designed laboratories, auditorium with a capacity of 2000, cafeterias with different cuisines and HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and internet facility).
• The University has a clinical studies conducted in almost all standardized hospitals and the students have the opportunity to work with leading hospitals of USA, Germany, China, etc.
• The University has memberships with many international organizations like AMEE, AMSE, which provides exposure for the students.
• The University offers accommodation facilities for the students in four fully furnished hostels, with all standard facilities, wardrobe, electronic lock system, beds, internet facility, food, garden, study room, gaming section, common area for television, swimming section, gymnasium, library, etc.
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.