Gomel State Medical University was founded in 1990 and the youngest among the four medical colleges in Belarus. The clinical base of the University is the best in Belarus, using advanced medical technologies for the diagnosis and treatment in the fields of endocrinology, cardiology, immunology, hematology, ophthalmology and oncology as well as other medical specialties.
Gomel State Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and World Health Organization. The MBBS students are capable of representing the university at international level, which is has been made possible due to the highly qualified teachers of Gomel State Medical University. The duration of the MBBS course at Gomel State Medical University is 6 years. The language of instruction for all foreign students is English.
Location of Gomel State Medical University
Gomel State Medical University is located in Gomel. Gomel is one of the oldest cities and lies in southeastern Belarus. Gomel is the second most populous city in Belarus. Some of the famous tourist attractions in Gomel are Gomel Palace, Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul, Park Homiel and Gomel State Circus.
The student must have qualified the NEET exam to take admission in Gomel State Medical University. The student must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology to get admission in Gomel State Medical University. Also, the aggregate score of the student should not be at least 50%.
• Secondary Education Certificates
• Valid Passport
• Birth Certificate
• Medical Fitness Documents
Visa for MBBS course at Gomel State Medical University
• Valid International Passport.
• Official study invitation approved by Migration Department of Belarus.
• Educational Certificates (Original).
• Birth Certificate (Original).
• Medical Fitness Certificate (By a registered doctor with stamp).
• Passport size photographs 10.
• Medical Insurance.
• Visa Application Form (Filled).
• Return Ticket booking slip.
• Bank Statement.
• The crime rate in Belarus is very low making it a safe place for students to study MBBS.
• The MBBS course is taught is English to all foreign students at Gomel State Medical University.
• Gomel State Medical University in Belarus in recognized by the Medical Council of India.
• No need to appear for any entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS in Gomel State Medical University.
• The well maintained law and order situation in Belarus ensures the safety of MBBS students.
• The students can gain practical experience by applying for internships in various medical establishments.
• The cost of studying MBBS at Gomel State Medical University is a lot less than that in Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
• The local people of Belarus have a friendly relationship with foreign students at Gomel State Medical University.
• Modern Hostels at Gomel State Medical University provide all desired facilities like comfortable flats, physical training rooms and lounges.
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Belarus
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.