MBBS FROM COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, BHARATPUR
Established on 8 August 1993, followed by an agreement between The international Society for Medical Education Private Limited (ISME) and the Ministry of Education (MoE).
This private institution has over 115 students per year, with an objective to produce quality clinicians to primary health care facilities right at the doorstep of local communities.
Ranking of College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur, Nepal
• World rank is 20161
• Accredited by The General Medical Council, Great Britain, The ECFMG -U.S.A., The Sri Lankan Medical Council and Enlisted in the W.H.O’s World Directory of Medical Schools etc.
• Affiliated to Kathmandu University
• Fully recognized by Nepal Medical Council
Location of College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur, Nepal
The College is situated in the holy city of Bharatpur, Chitwan, on the banks of
River Narayani. Located in the Mahendra National Highway, which is also called as “The Gateway to Nepal”, it has all the basic amenities within reach, and is well connected by all means of transportation.
Faculty of College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur, Nepal
The institution offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses for Medical aspirant students, like MBBS, DM, MD, MS, B.Sc MCh, BMLT, BSc., MSc.
The 4 1/2 year long MBBS course has 9 semesters, followed by 1 year internship.
The 3 year long postgraduate programs include, MD (Doctor of Medicine) in Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Anaesthesiology, Radio- Diagnosis, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy; and MS (Master of Surgery) in Anatomy, Otorhinolaryngology, Ophthalmology.
Advantages of studying in College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur, Nepal
• The University offers high quality advanced education and research at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable and subsidized tuition fees.
• The University has an exemplary faculty and staff strength who are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The University has premium facilities, with well ventilated spacious class rooms, Lecture Halls, Seminar and Tutorial rooms, air conditioned library, laboratories, Media Lab with Computer aided Learning Centre which are connected with modern audio visual equipments and CCTVs and all the OPDs, basic, clinical and post doctoral departments, clean hostels, hygienic canteen and furnished accommodation for faculty members.
• The students can avail the benefit of the huge library, with over 20000 reference books and national and international journals. In addition, there is also departmental libraries for the benefit of faculty and students.
• The University has outsanding national and international ties and collaborations with foreign scientific and educational centres and other universities, like the B.P.Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan, B.P.Koirala Memorial Cancer Hospital, Bharatpur Govt. hospital of Bharatpur, Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh and the Armed Forces Research Institute of Medical Sciences, (AFRIMS) Bangkok, Thailand, which help the students in gaining more knowledge, experience and provides exposure for students.
• There is transportation facilities for the faculty and students to college and hospital.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students and has modern indoor and outdoor playgrounds to offer physical training. Apart from this, it also offers Yoga and Gymnasium facilities.
• The University provides accommodation facilities for students in three comfortable hostels, separate for boys and girls, with all amenities, on the foot of Himalayan Range.
• Students Amenities Centre functions within the hostel complex, for satisfying their requirements, stationary, photocopy, internet and snacks etc.
Fee Structure College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur, Nepal
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For more details about MBBS in Nepal, Do watch the video below