MBBS FROM COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, BHARATPUR
Established on 8 August 1993, followed by an agreement between The international Society for Medical Education Private Limited (ISME) and the Ministry of Education (MoE).
This private institution has over 115 students per year, with an objective to produce quality clinicians to primary health care facilities right at the doorstep of local communities.
Ranking of College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur, Nepal
• World rank is 20161
• Accredited by The General Medical Council, Great Britain, The ECFMG -U.S.A., The Sri Lankan Medical Council and Enlisted in the W.H.O’s World Directory of Medical Schools etc.
• Affiliated to Kathmandu University
• Fully recognized by Nepal Medical Council
Location of College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur, Nepal
The College is situated in the holy city of Bharatpur, Chitwan, on the banks of
River Narayani. Located in the Mahendra National Highway, which is also called as “The Gateway to Nepal”, it has all the basic amenities within reach, and is well connected by all means of transportation.
Faculty of College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur, Nepal
The institution offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses for Medical aspirant students, like MBBS, DM, MD, MS, B.Sc MCh, BMLT, BSc., MSc.
The 4 1/2 year long MBBS course has 9 semesters, followed by 1 year internship.
The 3 year long postgraduate programs include, MD (Doctor of Medicine) in Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Anaesthesiology, Radio- Diagnosis, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy; and MS (Master of Surgery) in Anatomy, Otorhinolaryngology, Ophthalmology.
Advantages of studying in College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur, Nepal
• The University offers high quality advanced education and research at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable and subsidized tuition fees.
• The University has an exemplary faculty and staff strength who are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The University has premium facilities, with well ventilated spacious class rooms, Lecture Halls, Seminar and Tutorial rooms, air conditioned library, laboratories, Media Lab with Computer aided Learning Centre which are connected with modern audio visual equipments and CCTVs and all the OPDs, basic, clinical and post doctoral departments, clean hostels, hygienic canteen and furnished accommodation for faculty members.
• The students can avail the benefit of the huge library, with over 20000 reference books and national and international journals. In addition, there is also departmental libraries for the benefit of faculty and students.
• The University has outsanding national and international ties and collaborations with foreign scientific and educational centres and other universities, like the B.P.Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan, B.P.Koirala Memorial Cancer Hospital, Bharatpur Govt. hospital of Bharatpur, Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh and the Armed Forces Research Institute of Medical Sciences, (AFRIMS) Bangkok, Thailand, which help the students in gaining more knowledge, experience and provides exposure for students.
• There is transportation facilities for the faculty and students to college and hospital.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students and has modern indoor and outdoor playgrounds to offer physical training. Apart from this, it also offers Yoga and Gymnasium facilities.
• The University provides accommodation facilities for students in three comfortable hostels, separate for boys and girls, with all amenities, on the foot of Himalayan Range.
• Students Amenities Centre functions within the hostel complex, for satisfying their requirements, stationary, photocopy, internet and snacks etc.
Fee Structure College of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur, Nepal
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For more details about MBBS in Nepal, Do watch the video below
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.
NEET UG 2023- Tamil Nadu mbbs seats update?