KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADMEY (KSMA) has a glorious history of 75 years. It is one of the leading medical universities in central Asia, having perfect reputation in the training of highly qualified doctors. The main purpose of the training of specialists is implementation of practical health care through training that is focused on providing of quality services by general practitioners and promotion of them in regions. The most important requirement of training of general practitioners is mostly on an outpatient basis, allowing mastering the basic principles of general practice, such as versatility, continuous monitoring and preventive activities.
There are 600 highly qualified faculty members, including 7 Academicians of National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic (NAS KR), 4 Corresponding Members of NAS KR, 55 Doctors of Sciences and 215 PhD (Candidates of Sciences) at KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADMEY (KSMA). Currently, there are more than 6000 students from Kyrgyzstan and 19 foreign countries. Therefore the medium of education is English in this MBBS college in Kyrgyzstan. It is one of the MBBS colleges with less fees in Asia. The college is located in the capital city of Bishkek.
More than 15,000 students study at Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy addresses around 20% of International students from various countries such as India, Bangladesh, Nepal and other 23 countries. Currently, there are 350 Indian students from various states.
Why you should study at KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADMEY (KSMA)
• MBBS study in English medium
• MBBS course recognized by MCI and WHO
• MBBS graduates from KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADMEY (KSMA) are eligible for USMLE, ECFMG and other European countries
• Pleasant weather in Bishkek city throughout the year that makes it comfortable for MBBS students.
• Furnished hostels with Wi-Fi facility for all Indian students
• Local guardian support for taking care of children
• More than 300 Indian students presently studying in this college
• Safe and secure campus
• Availability of Indian food- veg and non-veg
• Only 3 hrs direct flight from New Delhi
• Parents can visit any time
• Flight cost is very reasonable- Rs 10K to Rs 20 K (depending upon travel dates)
Admission Process for MBBS MD course at KSMA Kyrgyzstan
The admissions for MBBS MD course in KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADMEY (KSMA) , Kyrgyzstan is on first cum first serve basis. Based on NEET qualification score card, admissions letter shall be issued. Students need to share their NEET score card, class 12th mark sheet , passport copy to GKWORKS branch to get their MBBS admissions. Typically, 1-2 weeks is time duration between applying and receiving admissions for MBBS course at KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADMEY (KSMA) , Kyrgyzstan.
Visa Process for MBBS MD course at KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADMEY (KSMA) Kyrgyzstan
Submit all your origional documents such as class x, x12 th mark sheet, passport, photographs, bank statements, NEET score card to GKWorks branch office. There is no Visa Interview for KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADMEY (KSMA) Kyrgyzstan
Fee Structure at KSMA Kyrgyzstan
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For knowing more about MBBS options in Kyrgyzstan, click below
For Other Countries Check Below Links: