European University Georgia
Based on the philosophy of helping humans to relieve of the pain, European University Faculty of Medicine pursues teaching and research in a way that is necessary for the community, patients and medical sciences. The Faculty has acclaimed international recognition for its continuous investment in human capital, modern medical and information infrastructure and students services. Based on the long traditions of Georgian medical research and teaching, the Faculty of Medicine was founded in 2003 and received full accreditation by the National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement of Georgia in 2010
MBBS In European University Georgia
The MBBS course in European university Georgia is approved by Medical council of India. The course is of 360 ECS those can be completed in 5 years.
Location of European University Georgia
European University , Georgia is based in Tbilisi capital of Georgia. There are one stop flight operating from Delhi/ Mumbai to Tbilisi vis Dubai/ Sharjah etc . TBILISi being the capital of Georgia provides all amenities and facilities those are needed for overall development of MBBS students
Admission process for MBBS course in European University Georgia
The admissions for MBBS MD course in European university, Georgia is on first cum first serve basis. Based on NEET qualification score card, admissions letter shall be issued. Students need to share their NEET score card, class 12th mark sheet , passport copy to GKWORks branch to get their MBBS admissions. Typically, 1-2 weeks is time duration between applying and receiving admissions for MBBS course at European University, Georgia.
Visa for MBBS course at European University Georgia
Recently, Georgian embassy has started a practical English level of students before granting Visa. The students have to submit a standard English test score such us IELTS. PTE or TOEFL . In IELTS, 5.5 band score is considered to be average. We at GKWorks help students in preparing for these exams also.
To know more IELTS and other exams, click below
Salient features about MBBS course at European University Georgia
1. The entire MBBS course can be finished in 5 years thus saving one year for students
2. The European university is situated in Tbilisi, capital of Georgia. This enable students to live in a large city. Along with getting facilities and comfort, the exposure to large count of patients is also there
3. The total fee is very reasonable , about 15 lakhs tuition fee for entire course. Adding hostel and food, the entire MBBS course can be done in less than 22 lakhs rupees
4. The number of female students in MBBS course is significant.
5. Indian food is available for MBBS students
6. Separate girl’s hostel is provided for female MBBS students
7. The MBBS course is MCI recognised and WHO approved
8. Regular MCI FMGE exam coaching is provided for MBBS students
Hospital Tie Up
Faculty of Medicine has clinical practice agreements with many top Georgian hospitals and medical centres. As far as teaching at the faculty is practice oriented, we try to help students to have more clinical experiences just at the start when they can simply observe and assist the doctors in clinics. We have currently associated with 26 hospitals where students can have access for clinical practice.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at European University Georgia
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now