Dalian Medical University was founded in 1947. Dalian Medical University has grown over the years to become one of the most prominent universities of China. The curriculum is designed keeping in mind the academic and career goals of the students. One of the best aspects of studying at Dalian Medical University is the diversity of students who come to study there.
Dalian Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and World Health Organization. The duration of course at Dalian Medical University is 6 years. Dalian Medical University is affiliated with a huge number of hospitals in China. The well-trained and highly qualified teaching staff of Dalian Medical University is adept at handling and communicating with international students. The MBBS course is available in English for foreign students at Dalian Medical University.
Dalian is a major city and seaport in the south of Liaoning Province, China. Dalian Medical University is located in Zhenjiang. Zhenjiang can be described as a home away from home. The people, facilities, amenities, weather, economic and social conditions have remained a major attraction to foreigners and students.
In order to get admission in Dalian Medical University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. There is no need to appear for any additional entrance exam for taking admission in MBBS at Dalian Medical University in China. Also, the student should have scored at least 80% (in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and 60 marks in English to get admission in MBBS at Dalian Medical University.
The student must have the following documents to obtain a visa to study MBBS at Dalian Medical University:
• Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
1. The cost of studying MBBS in at Dalian Medical University is very less in comparison to the private medical colleges in India.
2. Dalian Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The admission in Dalian Medical University is a hassle free process because there is no need for any extra entrance exam.
4. Dalian Medical University provides hostel accommodation (on campus) for all foreign students. They provide separate toilet and bathroom, high-speed internet access, AC, TV, bed linen and furniture.
5. Safety of the students is paramount to the administration of Dalian Medical University.
6. Dalian Medical University provides a healthy environment for interaction among students of all nationalities, which leads to exposure to various cultures.
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.