Texila American University was founded in 2010. Texila American University is well known for its educational research activity and high quality of specialist training. For the all-round development of students Texila American University provides the students with ample opportunities to take part in extra-curricular activities.
Texila American University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Texila American University is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Texila American University is English. The duration of internship at Texila American University is one year.
Texila American University has been ranked as follows:
Texila American University is located in Guyana. The people of Guyana are helpful towards the new entrants in the city. Some of the tourist favorite places in Guyana are Georgetown for its colonial architecture, waterfall at Lethem, Monte Roraima National Park and beaches in Bartica.
In order to take admission in Texila American University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 65 % marks are eligible to study in Texila American University. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Texila American University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Texila American University are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
The documents required to obtain a visa to take admission in Texila American University are:
1. Two completed visa application forms with two recent passport size photographs of applicant.
2. Valid passport (at least 6 months validity). Passport data pages should be photocopied.
3. Police Clearance Certificate (issued preferable by MEA)
4. Evidence of funds available to applicant for the duration of visit. Statement should be stamped and sign by the Bank.
5. Letter of acceptance from the University
6. Flight Itinerary
7. Educational Certificates (must be attested by the relevant Indian authorities)
8. Yellow Fewer Vaccinations Certificates
9. General Medical Certificate
A student has the following advantages of studying at Texila American University:
• The MBBS course is taught is English to all foreign students at Texila American University.
• Texila American University in China is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
• There is no need to appear for any entrance exams to get admission in MBBS in Texila American University.
• The well maintained law and order situation in Kunming ensures the safety of MBBS students at Texila American University.
• The students can gain practical experience by applying for internships in various medical establishments in Guyana.
• The cost of studying MBBS at Texila American University is a lot less than that of studying in Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
• The local people of Guyana have a friendly relationship with foreign students studying at Texila American University.
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in Central America
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.
NEET UG 2023- Tamil Nadu mbbs seats update?