MBBS from Shahabuddin Medical College
Founded in 2003, Shahbuddin Medical College is a private for-profit coeducational institution, in Gulshan. This 16 years old higher-education institution has a student population with over 500 students from different countries around the world, India, Pakistan, Nepal, and other countries.
Ranking of Shahabuddin Medical College
• Recognized by the by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
• Affiliated to University of Dhaka
• Enlisted in International Medical Education Directory (IMED), World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS)
Location of Shahabuddin Medical College
The institution is located in Gulshan, in the capital city of Dhaka of Bangladesh, which is also the prestigious and most developed city, and is easily accessible and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
Faculty of Shahabuddin Medical College
The Institute has a faculty strength of 100, of which are distinguished senior professors and other lecturers, presiding over the following faculties :
• Faculty of General Medicine (MBBS)
• Faculty of Surgery
• Faculty of ENT
• Faculty of Ophthalmology
• Faculty of Obstetrics & Gynecology
• Faculty of Physical Medicine
• Faculty of Laboratory Medicine
• Faculty of Anatomy
• Faculty of Physiology
• Faculty of Biochemistry
• Faculty of Community Medicine
• Faculty of Pathology
• Faculty of Microbiology
• Faculty of Pharmacology & Therapeutics
• Faculty of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
Advantages of studying in Shahabuddin Medical College
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees.
• The University has an experienced faculty and staff strength of 100 who are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The college has a huge library from which the students can benefit from, for references and medical literature.
• The college promotes practical training and industrial attachments to give students an exposure to working environment and also to develop practical skills. The affiliated hospital has over 500 beds, which facilitates vast opportunities for students.
• Apart from studies, the institute hosts extra academic cultural activities, festivals, games and sports facilities, like football courts, volleyball courts, gymnasium, and swimming pool.
• The institution aims at holistic development of students, both academically as well as personally, via modern researches and methods by moulding their scientific and research based educational activities.
• It also promises better employability, industry relevant courses, quality and recognition.
• The college has a service centre for international students, to attend to any kind of their needs.
• The University offers accommodation facilities for the students in fully furnished hostel rooms.
Fee Structure of Shahbuddin Medical College
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Bangladesh. For more information about MBBS in Bangladesh, click below
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well