MBBS from Shahabuddin Medical College
Founded in 2003, Shahbuddin Medical College is a private for-profit coeducational institution, in Gulshan. This 16 years old higher-education institution has a student population with over 500 students from different countries around the world, India, Pakistan, Nepal, and other countries.
Ranking of Shahabuddin Medical College
• Recognized by the by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
• Affiliated to University of Dhaka
• Enlisted in International Medical Education Directory (IMED), World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS)
Location of Shahabuddin Medical College
The institution is located in Gulshan, in the capital city of Dhaka of Bangladesh, which is also the prestigious and most developed city, and is easily accessible and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
Faculty of Shahabuddin Medical College
The Institute has a faculty strength of 100, of which are distinguished senior professors and other lecturers, presiding over the following faculties :
• Faculty of General Medicine (MBBS)
• Faculty of Surgery
• Faculty of ENT
• Faculty of Ophthalmology
• Faculty of Obstetrics & Gynecology
• Faculty of Physical Medicine
• Faculty of Laboratory Medicine
• Faculty of Anatomy
• Faculty of Physiology
• Faculty of Biochemistry
• Faculty of Community Medicine
• Faculty of Pathology
• Faculty of Microbiology
• Faculty of Pharmacology & Therapeutics
• Faculty of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
Advantages of studying in Shahabuddin Medical College
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees.
• The University has an experienced faculty and staff strength of 100 who are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The college has a huge library from which the students can benefit from, for references and medical literature.
• The college promotes practical training and industrial attachments to give students an exposure to working environment and also to develop practical skills. The affiliated hospital has over 500 beds, which facilitates vast opportunities for students.
• Apart from studies, the institute hosts extra academic cultural activities, festivals, games and sports facilities, like football courts, volleyball courts, gymnasium, and swimming pool.
• The institution aims at holistic development of students, both academically as well as personally, via modern researches and methods by moulding their scientific and research based educational activities.
• It also promises better employability, industry relevant courses, quality and recognition.
• The college has a service centre for international students, to attend to any kind of their needs.
• The University offers accommodation facilities for the students in fully furnished hostel rooms.
Fee Structure of Shahbuddin Medical College
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Bangladesh. For more information about MBBS in Bangladesh, click below
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.