Hebei Medical University
Hebei Medical University was founded in 1894. In the past fifty years, the Hebei Medical University has progressed a lot in the field of research as well as education. The students get to have an exposure to international teaching methods through the various student exchange programs organized by Hebei Medical University.
MBBS at Hebei Medical University
Hebei Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Hebei Medical University is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Hebei Medical University is English. The duration of internship at Hebei Medical University is one year. Each academic year is divided into two semesters.
Ranking of Hebei Medical University
Hebei Medical University has been ranked as follows:
Location of Hebei Medical University
Hebei Medical University is located in Shijiazhuang. The people of Shijiazhuang are helpful towards the new entrants in the city. Some of the tourist favorite places in Shijiazhuang are Mount Cangyan (for Mountain, hiking and architecture), Niangzi Pass, Longxing Temple and Baodu Zhai.
Admission process for MBBS course in Hebei Medical University
In order to take admission in Hebei Medical University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 65 % marks are eligible to study in Hebei Medical University. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Hebei Medical University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Hebei Medical University are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Hebei Medical University
Some documents required to obtain visa to take admission in Hebei Medical University are:
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Hebei Medical University
A student has the following advantages of studying at Hebei Medical University:
1. The administration of Hebei Medical University pays great attention to the safety of the students and does not appreciate any misbehavior from the students.
2. The student does not have to appear for any additional entrance exam, making the admission process a little easier.
3. Hebei Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
4. The cost of studying as well as that of living in Hebei Medical University is easily affordable.
5. The hospital affiliated with Hebei Medical University provides ample opportunities to the students to gain practical training.
6. The students residing in hostel have access to a number of facilities like- gym, basketball court, volleyball court, canteen and common spaces to meet and interact.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Hebei Medical University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now