GSK Scholarship Program 2022 for the medical students:
GSK or GlaxoSmithKline is one of the biggest manufacturers of medicines in India and their contribution towards medical field is appreciable. The company also supports those medicals students who are in need by providing scholarships of about Rs. 4.5 lakh. Interested candidates can avail the internship by applying online.
The goal behind providing this scholarship to students is to motivate students to actively take part in the field of STEM , that is Science, Technological, Engineering, and Mathematics .These are highly competitive fields and are hard to study and making career into these stream is tough.
So, the scholarship provided can truly support the students who are studying in government college or are financially not strong .
The GSK will be providing the students selected in the program with an amount of Rs. 1 lakh per year throughout the academic year . Therefore, every student will get Rs. 1 lakh to manage their expenses. At last the students will finally get total amount of Rs. 4.5 lakh for the whole academic year of 4.5 years of education. Also ,the amount will be get transferred to the student’s account.
The students can only use these money for buying books, fees , seminars, hostel fees, etc. Students cannot pay this amount for other than these purposes.
Below mentioned are the few eligibility criteria which one should know before applying:
- Nationality of candidates should be Indian.
- Should be a medical student like Bachelor of Surgery , MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine students are allowed.
- Total family income must be less Rs. 6 lakh.
- Should have scored at least 65% in class 12th.
- Should be first year students.
- Students whose parents are working under Buddy4Study or GlaxoSmithKline organization are not allowed to participate.
Documents to be submitted are given below in short:
- Bank Account details of candidates.
- Incomes certificate or pay slip to prove family income is less than Rs. 6 lakh.
- Photograph of candidates.
- Proof of academic college admission.
- Class 12th Mark sheet.
- Signature of candidates on black paper with black ball pen.
- Government issued I-card.
Application procedure for scholarship:
All the interested candidates can follow the steps below to apply for enrolling into the scholarship:
- Visiting the official website of Buddy4Study that is www.buddy4study.com
- Select the option “Scholarship” from the portal
- From various option present in the drop down button select “Popular Corporate Scholarships“ and then click on “view more”
- Then choose “Featured Scholarships“ and select “GSK Scholars Program 2022“
- Click on “Apply Now” button
- Start with the new application
- Create a new account and login
- Put all your details and upload all the required documents, signature and photograph
- Review your application and submit it
How will be candidates selected?
The selection of the candidates will be totally on merit and financial need based. The shortlisted candidates will receive a telephonic call for interview and then finally it will be decided if the candidates will be selected or not. Later on, students will be asked for their bank details and further process will be carried out by the team
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now