NepalGanj Medical College
Nepalgunj Medical College was founded in 1997. Nepalgunj Medical College has grown over the years to become one of the most prominent universities of China. The curriculum is designed keeping in mind the academic and career goals of the students. One of the best aspects of studying at Nepalgunj Medical College is the diversity of students who come to study there. The faculty members of Nepalgunj Medical College are very highly qualified and highly experienced.
MBBS at Nepalgunj Medical College
Nepalgunj Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Nepalgunj Medical College is of five and a half years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Nepalgunj Medical College is English. The duration of internship at Nepalgunj Medical College is one year. Throughout the four and a half years of studying there are nine semesters. The first four semesters are occupied with teaching students the following subjects- anatomy, pathology, physical, pharmacology, biochemistry, microbiology, community medicine. From semester V to semester IX, the students are taught medicine, surgery, gynecology, pediatrics, orthopedics, anesthesiology, dermatology, ENT, forensic medicine, community medicine, radiology, psychiatry.
Location of Nepalgunj Medical College
Nepalgunj Medical College is located in Nepalgunj. The people of Nepalgunj are helpful towards the new entrants in the city. Some of the tourist favorite places in Nepalgunj are Banke National Park, Manpur Mainapokhar, Bardia National Park, Karnali River and Deukhuri Valley.
Admission process for MBBS course in Nepalgunj Medical College
In order to take admission in Nepalgunj Medical College a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 50 % marks are eligible to study in Nepalgunj Medical College. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Nepalgunj Medical College are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Nepalgunj Medical College are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Salient features about MBBS course at Nepalgunj Medical College
- The MBBS course is taught in English to all students at Nepalgunj Medical College.
2. Nepalgunj Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. The student need not appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS in Nepalgunj Medical College.
4. Indian students do no need Visa to study in Nepalgunj Medical College.
5. The library at Nepalgunj Medical University has a good collection of textbooks, reference books and journals to guide the students. Internet, photocopy, binding, and book repairing are available to the students in the library whenever they need any of them.
6. The cost of studying at Nepalgunj Medical College is a lot less than that of Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
7. Nepalgunj Medical College organizes student exchange programs with many countries like- Japan, USA, Sweden, Australia and USA.
8. The people of Nepal have a very friendly relationship with Indians.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Nepalgunj Medical College
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in Nepal
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now