Federation University Australia (FedUni) is a modern, progressive university providing high-quality vocational and higher education across a national and international network of campuses. The university has a distinguished history as the University of Ballarat, one of Australia’s oldest higher education institutions. It became Federation University Australia in January 2014 upon amalgamation with Monash University’s Gippsland Campus.FedUni equips students with the necessary knowledge, skills and aptitude for further study, the world of work and to be effective global citizens. Flexible study options make accessing the courses more convenient for those who wish to combine work and study commitments.
Activity at Federation University Australia focuses on issues of national and international importance, with local relevance and impact. Sports Science research is among the world’s best, with a Shanghai Rankings in the 101 to 150 bracket for 2017 and a top one hundred ranking for academic subjects in hospitality, leisure, sport and tourism disciplines. Federation University Australia is a friendly and supportive community in which to work and study.
There are 82 undergraduate degrees in the fields of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Business, Education and Early childhood, Engineering, Information Technology, Nursing, midwifery and paramedicine, Performing Arts, Psychology, Science and mathematics, Sports and Visual arts.
The 68 postgraduate courses are available in the areas of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Business, Education and Early childhood, Engineering, Information Technology, Nursing, midwifery and paramedicine, Occupational health and safety, Psychology, Science and Mathematics, Sports and Visual arts.
• Times Asia/Pacific Rankings: Federation University is ranked at number 111-120 on the Times Asia/Pacific ranking system which is number 34 in Australia.
• Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) Ranking: FedUni is ranked at number 29= on the domestic ERA ranking system (2012).
• AEN 5 Star Ranking: FedUni is rated a 3 Star university on the overall AEN 5 Star Ranking System.
• FedUni also has a student survey satisfaction rating of 86% for business 86.2% for health 81.5% for arts 86.2% for science.
FedUni is regional Victoria’s largest education institution, with campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera providing easy access to study, and approximately 1,300 staff committed to teaching excellence and student support.
• Mt Helen Campus (Ballarat): Located 10 kilometres from the Ballarat city centre, the Mt Helen Campus offers both TAFE and higher education study options.
• SMB Campus ( Ballarat) :Situated in the centre of Ballarat, the SMB Campus focus at TAFE vocational education, apprenticeships, skills training and preparatory courses.
• Camp Street, Ballarat: one can find the Camp Street Campus in the heart of Ballarat.
• Gippsland Campus (Churchill): Located in the town of Churchill, just two hours from Melbourne the Gippsland Campus provides higher education study options in a vibrant and engaging setting.
• Wimmera Campus: 289 Baillie Street, Horsham .One can access undergraduate, postgraduate and research level study in education, nursing and business in Horsham.
• Berwick Campus: The campus is located about 40km south east of the Melbourne CBD.
• Brisbane, Queensland: International students will feel at home whilst studying abroad in Brisbane, one of the top-ranked lifestyle cities in the world.
For more details contact your nearest Global Knowledge Works branch