Crimea State Medical University was founded in 1918. Crimea State Medical University prides itself on the highly qualified medical teaching staff. Crimea State Medical University provides a healthy environment for students to interact and form a lasting relationship, which proves to be beneficial in the in long term for the MBBS aspirant. In 1998, Crimea State Medical University was awarded the highest accreditation, the IV level.
The MBBS course at Crimea State Medical University is approved by Medical council of India. The undergraduate course of MBBS at Crimea State Medical University is of 6 years. The language of instruction at Crimea State Medical Universal is English for foreign students. Crimea State Medical University’s efforts and activities reflect its values of academic excellence, diversity, equity, human rights, social justice and responsiveness to the population health needs. Crimea State Medical University participates in 16 international research programs and publishes several scientific periodicals.
• Sixteen educational buildings.
• Five hostels.
• Covered track and field athletics arena.
• Sport center (with stadium and swimming pool).
• Several cafes for meeting up with new people.
• The library fund of university is about 600,000 books.
• University has also its own publishing center.
• Location of Crimea State Medical University.
Crimea State Medical University is located in Simferopol. Simferopol is on the Crimean peninsula. Simferopol has a mild and warm climate, which makes it a comfortable place for the students to live. Simferopol is the largest city on the peninsula and serves as a great educational hub. The most significant ancient monument is the Scythian Naples Reserve.
For admission into Crimea State Medical University a student should have cleared the NEET exam with qualifying marks. No other admission or entrance exam needs to be given for getting into Crimea State Medical University. The MBBS aspirant should have an average score of 70-75% in the subjects- English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
• Application to the name of the Rector of the University with request for enrollment for the studies at the University on the commercial basis;
• Completed application form (including full name, date of birth, passport number, citizenship, permanent address, phone, fax and e-mail of applicant)
• Original of Transcript of high school or college/university education with complete listing of courses and attained, together with Originals of all diplomas, certifications and licenses (should be translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by the Russia embassy in your country).
• Original of Birth Certificate (should be translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by the Russia embassy in your country).
• Copy of inner page(s) of Passport
• Results of physical examination (should be translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by the Russia embassy in your country).
• Results of laboratory test for the presence of the AIDS virus (should be translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by the Russia embassy in your country).
• 12photographs measuring 3×4 cm each.
• One Photostat copy of your passport and Ukrainian visa which is issued by the Russia embassy.
• Original Invitation letter.
• The flight ticket should be to and fro to your home country (i.e., open ticket).
• Crimea State Medical University offers good quality education.
• The cost of living for MBBS students in Russia is very low.
• Crimea State Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
• A MBBS student can opt for various extra-curricular activities at Crimea State Medical University.
• The tuition fee is very low for students pursuing MBBS at Crimea State Medical University.
• The admission process for MBBS at Crimea State Medical University is quite simple without any hassle of admission exams or entrance exam in Russia.
• Students from many different countries who come to study at Crimea State Medical University provide an exposure to many cultures for an Indian student.
• The local people are also very welcoming and warm towards the students.
• Crimea State Medical University is recognized as one of the best medical university by the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India.
• Student exchange programs are organized with various healthcare establishments in EU as well as outside it.
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Russia
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.
NEET UG 2023- Tamil Nadu mbbs seats update?