USC is one of Australia’s fastest growing regional universities, and one of the world’s top 150 young universities. All USC programs include practical training or internships, and a strong focus on the core skills students need in the future workplace. No matter what you study, you’ll learn to communicate well, solve problems and think creatively. It’s approach to learning is hands on, with lots of opportunities to engage with lecturers and fellow students on campus. Every student matters there which is why it is rated one of Australia’s best universities for overall student experience. USC is also home to some of the most advanced learning facilities in Australia, including simulated nursing and paramedic labs, a high-performance sport precinct, advanced engineering technologies, and a state-of-the-art CAVE2TM 3D visualisation studio. The research brings some of the brightest minds from around the world to live and work in the communities. From climate change adaptation to regional healthcare, bioenergy to young driver safety, they work to solve problems that directly impact the regions.
USC offers a wide range of single or double bachelor degrees in the field of Business, IT and Tourism, Creative Industries, Design and Communication, Education, Engineering and Science, Health, Nursing and Sports Science, Humanities, Psychology and Social Sciences, Law and Criminology.
USC offers honours degree which is of higher qualification than a bachelor’s degree in the areas of Arts, Business, Commerce, Communication, Creative Industries, Midwifery, Nursing Science, Science, Social Science.
Postgraduate courses are available in the field of Business, IT and Tourism, Creative Industries, Design and Communication, Education, Engineering and Science, Health, Nursing and Sport Sciences, Humanities, Psychology and Social Sciences, Law and Criminology.
- World Rankings
- QS World Rankings: University of the Sunshine Coast is ranked at number 801+ on the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) world ranking system which is number 33 in Australia.
- THE Times World Rankings: USC is ranked at number 501+ on the Times Higher Education world university ranking system which is number 30 in Australia.
- Times Universities Under 50 Years: USC is ranked at number 101-150 on the TImes Higher Education best world universities under 50 years of age which is number 18 in Australia.
- Times Asia/Pacific Rankings: USC is ranked at number 101-110 on the Times Asia/Pacific ranking system which is number 33 in Australia.
- Australian Rankings
- Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) Ranking: USC is ranked at number 24 on the domestic ERA ranking system (2012)
- AEN 5 Star Ranking: USC is rated a 3 Star university on the overall AEN 5 Star Ranking System.
USC offers flexible study options at a network of teaching locations between Brisbane and the Fraser Coast. It also have specialist international study hubs in the Sydney and Melbourne CBDs.
- USC Sunshine Coast is home to some of the most innovative learning and visualisation facilities in Australia.
- USC Fraser Coast is located in the heart of Hervey Bay, with easy access to USC’s Fraser Island Research and Learning Centre.
- USC Gympie is located in beautiful natural surrounds and connects to USC Sunshine Coast via a daily shuttle bus.
- USC Caboolture offers a hands-on campus experience halfway between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
- Only a 10-minute walk from the Brisbane CBD, USC SouthBank offers a vibrant and personalised study experience in the heart of the city.
- USC is building Australia’s newest university campus in the heart of Moreton Bay. Opening at Petrie in 2020, the campus will offer world-class study opportunities for residents in the region.
For more details contact your nearest Global Knowledge Works Branch
Following might help you as well.