The Australian National University (ANU) is a world-leading contributor to public policy formation and debate and a celebrated place of intensive research and high-quality education. Based in the Australian capital of Canberra, ANU has strong ties to the nation’s policy makers and it sets the standard on issues of national and international importance. ANU attracts students and scholars from across the world, creating a diverse and enriching community where everyone can feel at home. It offers a unique, research-driven environment where bright, ambitious students excel using world-class facilities, including Australia’s most powerful computer, laboratories and lecture theatres equipped with the latest technology and three main libraries housing over two million traditional and two million electronic volumes.
Undergraduate courses are available in the fields of Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Computing, Data Analytics, Archeological practice,Art history and Curatorship, Arts, Asian studies, Biotechnology, Business administration, Commerce, Criminology, Design, Development studies, Economics, Engineering, Environment and Sustainability, Finanace, Genetics, Health Science, Information technology, International affairs, Laws, Languages, Mathematical sciences, Medical science, Music, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Public policy, Science, Software, Statistics, Visual arts etc.
Postgraduate courses are available in the following fields. Accounting, Actuarial studies, Anthropology, Applied Data Analytics, Economics, Finance, Arts, Astronomy, Biotechnology, Business administration, Climate Change, Clinical psychology, Commerce, Computing, Criminology, Cyber security, Demography, Design, Digital Arts, Diplomacy, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Environment, Forestry, Globalization, History, International management, Law, Leadership, Marketing, Mathematical science, Millitary and Defence studies, Music, National security, Neuroscience, Political science, Public Health, Science, Strategic studies, Visual arts etc.
Several research programs can be done in following fields. Law, Letters, Medicine, Philosophy, Science, Humanities and Arts, Medical science, Biology, Chemistry etc.
• According to The Times Higher Education World University rankings, ANU is given 49th position in the world ranking.
• Ranked 1st in Australia and amongst the Top 20 in the World by 2017/2018 QS World University Rankings.
• Ranked first in Australia and 7th in the world for international outlook (Times Higher Education International Outlook Indicator 2016/17).
• Rated in the top 10 international universities worldwide.
• Ranked first in Australia for graduate employability and 32nd in the world by QS World Rankings 2017.
• ANU is also among the Group of Eight member Universities of Australia.
• Rated Five stars for student demand, research intensity & grants, staff qualifications and graduate starting salary in 2017 The Good Universities Guide.
• The Australian National Internship Program (ANIP) is the only program in Australia that gives the opportunity to work at the heart of Australian policy and politics.
• ANU counts six Nobel Laureates among its staff and alumni.
• One of the highest average academic staff to student ratios among Australia’s leading universities.
One can find ANU in the inner-city suburb of Acton, Canberra in the ACT. But it also have other campuses in the ACT, NSW and the NT.
• It’s Acton campus is in the heart of Canberra – Australia’s capital city – in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT).
• The Kioloa Coastal Campus (KCC), Edith and Joy London Foundation is located on the south coast of New South Wales adjacent to the village of Kioloa.
• Mount Stromlo Observatory (MSO) is the home of the ANU Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics. It’s about 18km southwest of Canberra city in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT).
• ANU North Australian Research Unit (NARU) campus is a research facility in the Northern Territory with accommodation and other resources for researchers working in north Australia and the surrounding region.
• The Siding Spring Observatory is located on Mount Woorut (at a height of 1165m) approximately 25 kilometres west of the town of Coonabarabran, NSW. Bordering the eastern edge of the Warrumbungle National Park.
For more details contact your nearest Global Knowledge Works Branch
Following might help you as well.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.