Founded in the year 1930, Samarqand Davlat Tibbiyot Instituti (Samarkand State Medical Institute) was established by a government decree of the Government of Uzbekistan. This highly regarded 90 year old co educational non-profit public higher education institution, has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and has a student population of over 2000 from different countries around the world.
Ranking of Samarkand State Medical Institute Uzbekistan:
• Country rank is 7
• World rank is 7155
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, Uzbekistan
Faculty of Samarkand State Medical Institute Uzbekistan:
Recognized as one of the prestigious institution that guarantees education in the field of healthcare and medicine, the university offers a wide array of courses in the following categories, Curative, Paediatric, Higher Education Nursing.
The institute has a faculty strength of 576, 4 out of whom are members of New-York Academy, 4 of them are “Honoured Scientists”, 3 are honoured health care workers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 67 are Doctors of Medical Sciences, 201 are PhD holders who preside over 5 faculties in the institute: curative, paediatric, medical pedagogic, higher education nursing, postgraduate medical education.
Masters courses are available in 13 directions, including obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics, surgery, paediatric communicable diseases, therapy, paediatric surgery, anaesthesiology and resuscitation, otorhinolaryngology, neurology, oncology, phthisiology, morphology, traumatology and orthopaedics.
Location of Samarkand State Medical Institute Uzbekistan:
Located in the medium-sized city of Samarkand, a UNESCO World Heritage Site for it’s location on the Silk Road between China and the Mediterranean. It has developed transportation systems with Municipal bus serving the areas.
Advantages of studying in Samarkand State Medical Institute Uzbekistan:
• The campus has all the premium world class facilities.
• The institution has study programs focussed on n practical training that allows them to understand the concepts thoroughly, through modern medical equipment, including ultrasound diagnostic devices, ECG, Echocardiography, Echoencephalography, Endoscopy, gamma scanners, laser therapy equipment, operating microscope, video-endoscopic devices, incubators, anaesthesia apparatus etc.
• The institution has a scientific medical library with over 200000 books, with regular scientific publications, including foreign ones and e-textbooks for increasing quality of education process. The scientific medical library is equipped with modern techniques, computers and internet and other resources including texts of lectures, e-textbooks, e-magazines, multimedia, CDs etc.
• It has collaborations and partnerships with many international and educational organizations of USA, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Holland, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
• The institute have teachers being sent to other Universities and Research Centres of foreign countries for scientific study course and exchange of experience. This increases teaching and learning experience for students.
• The institution has a team of professors and tutors, who are masters in their fields and can put to use the basis of modern techniques and new technologies of training to ensure high quality training of specialists with higher medical education.
Fee Structure of Samarkand State Medical Institute:
For latest fee structure, Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
Please see videos below
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.
NEET UG 2023- Tamil Nadu mbbs seats update?