Samarkand State Medical Institute Uzbekistan
Founded in the year 1930, Samarqand Davlat Tibbiyot Instituti (Samarkand State Medical Institute) was established by a government decree of the Government of Uzbekistan. This highly regarded 90 year old co educational non-profit public higher education institution, has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and has a student population of over 2000 from different countries around the world.
Ranking of Samarkand State Medical Institute Uzbekistan:
• Country rank is 7
• World rank is 7155
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, Uzbekistan
Faculty of Samarkand State Medical Institute Uzbekistan:
Recognized as one of the prestigious institution that guarantees education in the field of healthcare and medicine, the university offers a wide array of courses in the following categories, Curative, Paediatric, Higher Education Nursing.
The institute has a faculty strength of 576, 4 out of whom are members of New-York Academy, 4 of them are “Honoured Scientists”, 3 are honoured health care workers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 67 are Doctors of Medical Sciences, 201 are PhD holders who preside over 5 faculties in the institute: curative, paediatric, medical pedagogic, higher education nursing, postgraduate medical education.
Masters courses are available in 13 directions, including obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics, surgery, paediatric communicable diseases, therapy, paediatric surgery, anaesthesiology and resuscitation, otorhinolaryngology, neurology, oncology, phthisiology, morphology, traumatology and orthopaedics.
Location of Samarkand State Medical Institute Uzbekistan:
Located in the medium-sized city of Samarkand, a UNESCO World Heritage Site for it’s location on the Silk Road between China and the Mediterranean. It has developed transportation systems with Municipal bus serving the areas.
Advantages of studying in Samarkand State Medical Institute Uzbekistan:
• The campus has all the premium world class facilities.
• The institution has study programs focussed on n practical training that allows them to understand the concepts thoroughly, through modern medical equipment, including ultrasound diagnostic devices, ECG, Echocardiography, Echoencephalography, Endoscopy, gamma scanners, laser therapy equipment, operating microscope, video-endoscopic devices, incubators, anaesthesia apparatus etc.
• The institution has a scientific medical library with over 200000 books, with regular scientific publications, including foreign ones and e-textbooks for increasing quality of education process. The scientific medical library is equipped with modern techniques, computers and internet and other resources including texts of lectures, e-textbooks, e-magazines, multimedia, CDs etc.
• It has collaborations and partnerships with many international and educational organizations of USA, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Holland, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
• The institute have teachers being sent to other Universities and Research Centres of foreign countries for scientific study course and exchange of experience. This increases teaching and learning experience for students.
• The institution has a team of professors and tutors, who are masters in their fields and can put to use the basis of modern techniques and new technologies of training to ensure high quality training of specialists with higher medical education.
Fee Structure of Samarkand State Medical Institute:
For latest fee structure, Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch