MBBS FROM TONGJI UNIVERSITY
Established in 1907, Tongji University is a comprehensive university established by the German government. This 112 year old non-profit public higher education institution, with selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades, is the oldest and most esteemed institution in China, with a student population with over 35000 students, of which 17000 are undergraduates and 18000 are postgraduates from different countries worldwide.
Ranking of Tongji University
- Country rank is 14
- World rank is 235
- Class A Double First Class University of Chinese Ministry of Education
- Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Shanghai Municipal Education Commission
- Fully recognized by Medical Council Of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO)
Location of Tongji University
The University have five campuses spread over the municipal city of Shanghai.
The Siping Campus is situated on Siping Road, the West Campus on Zhennan Road, the North Campus on Gonghexing Road, the East Campus on Wudong Road and the Jiading Campus is located in Shanghai International Automobile City in Anting, Jiading District.
It is well connected and accessible to transportation, with all basic amenities well within the reach.
Faculty of Tongji University
The University 10 broad academic disciplines, in sciences, engineering, medicine, humanities, law, economics, management, philosophy, arts and pedagogy, with over 4200 academic staff working with this University, out of which are 6 Members of Chinese Academy of Science, 7 Members of Chinese Academy of Engineering, over 530 professors and 1,300 associate professors, presiding over the faculties.
It offers an wide array of programs ranging from certificate and diploma courses to Bachelor’s Degrees, Master’s, Ph.D. programs and post doctoral attachments, offering 81 Bachelor’s degrees, 151 Masters, 58 PhD programs and 13 post doctoral mobile stations.
Advantages of studying in Tongji University
- The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees.
- The University is a state leading centres for scientific research, with 5 state key laboratories and engineering research centres.
- The University has close collaboration and international partnerships in the fields of education, science, technology and economics with Australia, Austria, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Spain, Switzerland, UK and USA, facilitating good exposure for students.
- The University has outsanding international facilities and research centres which help the students in gaining more knowledge, experience and provides exposure for students.
- The University has 7 affiliated hospitals and 4 affiliated high school for providing hands-on clinical and practical training for students.
- The University provides extracurricular activities as well. The University promotes soccer, basketball, volleyball, tennis, badminton, swimming and rock climbing among the faculty and the students.
- The International Students Service Centres located on three campuses, Siping Campus, Zhangwu Road Campus and Jiading Campus, for providing in-campus accommodation facilities and offering other facilities like, telephone sets, toilets, showers, air-conditioning, public kitchens, classrooms, and business services such as duplication, fax and e-mail sending, typing and air-ticket and train ticket booking.
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in China
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
You might like the following as well