Popular Medical College prides itself on the highly qualified medical teaching staff. Popular Medical College provides a healthy environment for students to interact and form a lasting relationship, which proves to be beneficial in the in long term for the MBBS aspirant.
MBBS at Popular Medical College
Popular Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Popular Medical College is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Popular Medical College is English. The duration of internship at Popular Medical College is one year.
Location of Popular Medical College
Popular Medical College is situated in Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. Like all other capitals Dhaka is the cultural, political and economic center of Bangladesh. Dhaka is famous for its cuisine, art festivals and religious diversity. Bangladesh has been a part of India at one point in history and has close connections with India. The people of Dhaka are helpful towards the new entrants in the city.
Admission process for MBBS course in Popular Medical College
In order to take admission in Popular Medical College a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 70% marks are eligible to study in Popular Medical College. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Popular Medical College are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Popular Medical College are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Popular Medical College
The documents required to obtain visa to take admission in Popular Medical College are:
- Passport with at least three months validity.
2. Two recent passport size photographs.
3. Photo copy of pages of passport having detail particulars.
4. For Employment visa and student visa, three sets of application forms are required.
5. Invitation and covering letters (preferably the original or fax copies).
6. Exact amount of visa fee in cash.
7. Offer letter from the concerned Government recognized education institution in Bangladesh. Bank solvency certificate of the guardian of the student.
8. Sponsoring certificate provide by the guardian confirming the commitment to bear the educational expenses.
Salient features about MBBS course at Popular Medical College
A student has the following advantages of studying at Popular Medical College:
- Popular Medical College is very close to India.
- The duration of MBBS at Ibrahim Medical College is only 5 years. Unlike some other MBBS abroad destinations student get to start their career a year earlier.
- The educational methods and syllabus is identical to that taught in India.
- The cost of studying at Popular Medical College is a lot less than that in any Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges in India).
- The cost of living in Bangladesh is lower than that in India.
- No need to appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in MBBS at Popular Medical College.
- The local people of Bangladesh have a friendly relationship with the Indian students.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Popular Medical College
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in Bangladesh