- JIPMER stands for Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education and Research.
- Through the JIPMER entrance exam the students can pursue MBBS from the JIPMER campuses in Karaikal and Pondicherry.
- JIPMER entrance exam is conducted only once a year.
- In 2019, the application form for JIPMER entrance test will be released on 6th March, 2019.
- The last date to apply for JIPMER entrance exam 2019 is 12th April, 2019.
- The form for the JIPMER entrance test 2019 can be filled online only; no offline option is available to the aspirants.
- Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER entrance exam 2019 are:
- Indian/Overseas citizen of India
- As of 31 December, 2019, the candidates must be of 17 years. There is no upper age limit for the aspirant
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board.
- In the class 12th exam, the student must have a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The JIPMER entrance exam 2019 has 200 multiple type questions.
- The exam centers for JIPMER entrance exam 2019 are in all the states of India.
- The time allotted for the JIPMER entrance exam 2019 is 150 minutes.
- The JIPMER entrance exam 2019 will be help in two shifts– Morning and Afternoon.
- The JIPMER entrance exam 2019 is a computer based test (CBT).
- The result of JIPMER entrance exam 2019 will be out in the month of June or July.
- The JIPMER entrance exam 2019 has the following division of marks and subjects
- Physics- 60 marks
- Biology- 60 marks
- Logical & Quantitative Reasoning- 10
- English Language and Comprehension- 10
- The fees for the JIPMER entrance exam 2019 is:
General/P-UR/OBC/P-OBC: Rs 1500
SC/ST & P-SC/ST: Rs 1200
I hope following may help you.