MBBS FROM NEPAL ARMY INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
Nepal Army Institute of Health Sciences, in Nepal is a service oriented non-profit making higher education institution for Medicine and Nursing, founded with an objective to improve the patient care system by training the health professionals in an institution of their own. Established in 2067 BS, College of Medicine (COM), College of Nursing (CON) and College of Poly technique(COMP) function under the same roof.
With an intake of only 100 students, the University aims at providing quality education to deserving candidates and moulding capable professionals. It follows a selective admission policy, which is based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institute of Medicine.
Ranking of Nepal Army Institute of Health Sciences
• Country rank is 5
• Affiliated to Tribhuvan University – Institute of Medicine (TU-IOM)
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Nepal Health Research Council
Location of Nepal Army Institute of Health Sciences
Located in Bhandarkhal, Syanobharyang, the College of Medicine (COM) is landlocked between the hills and greenery in the north western part of Kathmandu valley.
It is very close to the Ring Road, making it
easily accessible by transportation and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
The University functions in the college of Medicine, college of Nursing, College of Medical Polytechnic school, Post Graduate Medical Education and upcoming Dental College.
Faculty of Nepal Army Institute of Health Sciences
The College of Medicine (COM) renders many programs like MBBS and other postgraduate programs like MD/MS in a wide variety of clinical and basic science subjects.
The duration of MBBS course is 4.5 years, followed by a year of internship.
The College of Nursing (CON) runs Proficiency Certificate Level(PCL) and other Bachelors and Masters programs in Nursing and College of Polytechnic (COMP) runs PCL programs in General Medicine, Radiology, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Technology and Physiotherapy.
Advantages of studying in Nepal Army Institute of Health Sciences
• The University charges affordable tuition fees, as per TU-IOM guidelines, without compromising the high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available for the students.
• The students can also avail scholarships as a tuition fee waiver according to certain conditions.
• The University resorts to didactic and problem based learning sessions to carry out teaching and learning activities.
• The University has an exemplary faculty and staff strength, with very long teaching career, who are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The University has well-equipped air conditioned sound proof lecture halls with separate desk and chair for each student and modern audio visual equipments, computer facilities, each department having their own laboratory halls, demonstration halls and tutorial halls, dissection halls. It also has Auditorium complex with high seating capacity used to host seminars, conferences and many other events. The University has a skill lab, which promotes simulation based learning of clinical skills, like life support skills, core clinical procedural skills, clinical examination skills, birthing skills, communication skills, etc., in addition to traditional teaching.
• The University has other facilities, like separate mess facilities for girls and boys, common cafeteria, gymnasium with sauna facilities, computer terminals with internet access, library etc.
• The students can avail the benefit of the huge Central library, with over 21000 reference books, national and international journals, electronically retrievable documents. In addition, there is also departmental libraries for the benefit of faculty and students.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students and has a gymnasium with all necessary equipment to offer physical training and sauna.
• The University offers compulsory accommodation facilities for the students in fully furnished hostels with a capacity of 700, offering all standard and modern facilities, like reading table, chair, wall rack, book shelf, etc.
Fee Structure of Nepal Army Institute of Health Sciences
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more details about MBBS in Nepal, Do watch the video below
For Other Countries Check Below Links: