Notre Dame is a private Catholic University, extending from the West Coast of Australia in the beautiful and historic City of Fremantle, to the North-West town of Broome and across the continent to the heart of Sydney. It has a powerful commitment to honouring the individual and recognise that each student is graced with their own gifts and talents. They believe that higher education should prepare students for a rich, fulfilling and reflective life, not just a career path. Notre Dame degrees, based in the Catholic intellectual tradition of liberal education, equip students with an increased ability to think and reason, a vital advantage not only during study but far beyond to their professional and personal lives. Students are encouraged to expand their minds. They learn to think creatively and critically, to see the world, its opportunities and their place in it more clearly. They learn to learn for life. At Notre Dame one will have an exceptional educational experience designed to set you up for life and a great career.
Notre Dame is a leading Australian university which offers an exceptional educational experience coast to coast.
The University offer quality undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in a range of fields:
- Arts & Sciences
- Philosophy & Theology
- Health Sciences (Fremantle)
- Nursing & Midwifery
- Physiotherapy (Fremantle)
Notre Dame also offers an English language program for international students.
- World Ranking
- Times Asia/Pacific Rankings: University of Notre Dame is ranked at number 111-120 on the Times Asia/Pacific ranking system which is number 34 in Australia.
- Australian Rankings
- Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) Ranking: Notre Dame is ranked at number 29= on the domestic ERA ranking system (2012).
- AEN 5 Star Ranking : Notre Dame is rated a 3 Star university on the overall AEN 5 Star Ranking System.
Notre Dame also has a student survey satisfaction rating of 89.2% for business 73.3% for health 89.8% for arts.
Notre Dame extends coast to coast with campuses located in Fremantle and Broome in Western Australia, and in the heart of Sydney in New South Wales. The University’s seven clinical Schools are located throughout New South Wales and Victoria.
- Fremantle Campus est. 1989 : Our foundation Campus is located in the historic West End of the port city of Fremantle, south of Perth.
- Broome Campus est. 1994: The University’s Broome Campus is located in the heart of Australia’s iconic Kimberley region.
- Sydney Campus est. 2006: The Broadway site is at the heart of Sydney’s uni precinct, a short walk from Central Station and close to Darling Harbour. Darlinghurst is situated to the east of the CBD, nestled in Sydney’s shopping and cafe district.
For more information contact your nearest Global Knowledge Works Branch