Jilin Medical University
Jilin Medical University was founded in 1952. Jilin Medical University has grown over the years to become one of the key universities of China. The curriculum is designed keeping in mind the academic and career goals of the students. One of the best aspects of studying at Jilin Medical University is the diversity of students who come to study there.
MBBS at Jilin Medical University
Jilin Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Jilin Medical University is of six years. The medium of instruction for all foreign students at Jilin Medical University is English. The duration of internship at Jilin Medical University is one year. The academic year is divided into two semesters.
Ranking of Jilin Medical University
Jilin Medical University has been ranked as follows:
Location of Jilin Medical University
Jilin Medical University is located in Jilin. The people of Jilin are helpful towards the new entrants in the city. Jilin is a northeastern Chinese province which is shares its border with North Korea and Russia. Some tourist attractions in Jilin are Heaven Lake, Puppet Manchurian Palace and skiing. Industry in Jilin is concentrated on automobiles, train carriages, and iron alloy. Jilin is one of the most important commodity grain bases in China. It is ranked 6th in timber production.
Admission process for MBBS course in Jilin Medical University
In order to take admission in Jilin Medical University a student must have qualified the NEET exam. The students with a score of at least 60 % marks are eligible to study in Jilin Medical University. The subjects requisite to pursue MBBS at Jilin Medical University are Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
The documents required to take admission in Jilin Medical University are:
1. Health Certificate.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.
3. Passport sized photo.
4. High school academic transcript.
5. High school graduate certificate.
6. English proficiency test certificate.
Visa for MBBS course at Jilin Medical University
Some documents required to obtain visa to take admission in Jilin Medical University are:
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity
• 10th certificate and mark sheet
• 12th certificate and mark sheet
• Birth certificate in English and notarized
• Photo – 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
• Official Invitation letter for the medical University
• HIV Test Reports
• Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
• Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy
• Visa fees
• Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
Salient features about MBBS course at Jilin Medical University
A student has the following advantages of studying at Jilin Medical University:
1. The administration of Jilin Medical University pays great attention to the safety of the students and does not appreciate any misbehavior from the students.
2. The student does not have to appear for any additional entrance exam, making the admission process a little easier.
3. Jilin Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
4. The cost of studying as well as that of living in Jilin Medical University is easily affordable.
5. The hospital affiliated with Jilin Medical University provides ample opportunities to the students to gain practical training.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Jilin Medical University
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great future following your MBBS in China
For Other Countries Check Below Links: