Common mistakes to avoid in NEET exam
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is on May 5, 2019, for admission to MBBS and BDS courses offered by the government, private, deemed and central universities across India. A180 objective type questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology and Botany),time duration of exam is three hours. According to official information brochure released on November 1, 2018, NTA has specified several do’s and don’ts, dress code and other exam day guidelines to be followed on the day of exam.
- Read instructions carefully
Candidates must follow each and every instruction as stated by the examination authority. If any student is found involved in any sort of unfair activities, he/she will not be allowed to appear the entrance exam.
- No arrangements to keep the belongings
Aspirants should avoid carrying the prohibited items inside the hall as there will be no arrangement to keep belongings .
What to carry?
- NEET admit card 2019 download PDF, with passport size photograph pasted on it
- A passport size photograph (as uploaded in the application form)
- Any one valid ID proof – PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar card/Ration card or any valid IDs issued by the government
- PwD certificate (for PH candidates only)
What not to carry?
- Any stationery
- Communication devices
- Ornaments like earrings, rings, necklaces, hair bands, bangles or any other kind of jewellery
- Any eatables
- Any other items like wallet, wrist watch, camera, goggles, cap, belt etc
- Or any items which could be used as the medium of unfair means
- Affix passport size image on NEET 2019 hall ticket
The photograph is to be affixed in exam hall in front of invigilator so the candidates should not paste the passport size photograph on the designated space provided on the admit card . This is to ensure that the candidate appearing for entrance examination is a genuine applicant.
- Last entry at 1:30 PM
Candidate should reach examination centre before 1:30. Any candidate who will report at the centre after 1:30 PM will not be allowed to take the test under any circumstances. Exam time is from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
- Sign the attendance sheet
Candidates will be required to sign the attendance sheet twice at the specified space provided. First, immediately after the exam starts and; second when while handling over the OMR sheet to the invigilator. The fingerprint of an aspirant is also mandatory on the attendance sheet.
- Rough work
No aspirant is allowed to do any kind of rough work in the OMR sheet or admit card. All the rough work should be done on the test booklet only.
- Punishment for unfair practices
If any test taker will be found indulges in any kind of malpractices, he/she will be debarred for three years in the future and will also be liable for criminal action.
- NEET exam guidelines for parents
- Parents must assure that their wards leaves for exam centre well in advance as the last entry will be at 01:30 PM.
- The parents should sign the candidate’s admit card as an undertaking to secure the cabalism of NEET MBBS exam.
- Parents should also take care that their child does not get involved in any unfair practices.
- It is also necessary for parents as well as guardians to know that the candidate follows NEET dress code for male and female.
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now https://www.gkworks.in/branch-offices/
Following might help you as well.