BIHAR CANCELS MEDICAL ADMISSIONS AFTER FIRST ROUND OF COUNSELLING; FRESH DATES
The fresh dates for state quota seat counselling for the students who qualified NEET has been released by Bihar Combined Examination Board (BCECEB). Earlier, BCECEB started the registration process for UGMAC and also released the allotment list. Later, the allotment as well as the admission based on allotment was cancelled by the board. So now, new dates for choice entry and allotment process has been released by the board.
These new dates are only for the already registered candidates. No new registrations will be accepted means those who had registered for the NEET counselling have the option of choice entry and go through the counselling process.
The new dates announced by the Bihar board are as follows:
- Starting date for editing of choices: July 23,2019 from 10:00 am
- Last date for editing and choice locking by the candidate: July 25,2019.
- Final result of the seat allotment process: July 27, 2019 till 4:00 pm
- Date for document verification and downloading of allotment order: July 27 to July 29.
Schedule for the process of document verification in first round of counselling:
- Seats allotted to candidates in government medical colleges: July 30 and July 31, 2019.
- Seats allotted to candidates in private medical colleges: August 1, 2019
- Seats allotted to candidates in government dental colleges and private dental colleges: August 2, 2019
Students will be allotted seats in MBBS/BDS/B.V.SC and A.H. programme in the government medical and dental colleges/ Bihar Veterinary colleges and other private medical and dental colleges of Bihar.