NEET 2021 Counselling: MBBS and BDS admission in Delhi
Every year, thousands of students are looking for medical education in India through NEET exam. This year also, many have appeared for the exam, and now wait for the starting of counseling process. This article is mainly to provide the details related to the admission for medical colleges in Delhi, which are conducting counseling based on the scores of NEET 2021.
Through Delhi NEET counseling, the students will get admission in Delhi University as well as in the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The seats available for the students through NEET are likely as follows;
Both the universities will conduct separate counseling for admission. Also the selection criteria and reservation of seats will also be different for both the universities. Both the process will be conducted by the MCC, separately. After the completion of admission procedures, the cut off marks will be declared by the respective universities. Mostly the admission under DU will be done on the basis of NEET rank and number of applicants. Also the selection of choices of colleges, given by the students during registration for counseling will also be considered for admission.
In the mean time, IPU already gives reservation for 85% of seats for state quota in this NEET counseling. The MCC conduct counseling for the remaining 15% only. Also this is done based on the ranks secured, choice of college etc.
Previous year Cut-off: DU and IPU
General – 1253 (NEET rank), 670 (NEET score)
SC – 28271, 584
ST –116137, 466
General- 6349, 638
SC- 58250, 537
ST- 169102, 414
SC- 47295, 552
ST- 158342, 424
General- 19632, 601
SC- 88637, 498
ST- 189338, 397
General- 4437, 647
SC- 52218, 545
ST- 158475, 424
General- 2185, 660
SC- 39131, 565
ST- 133430, 448
Army Quota- 19980 (rank), 600 (score)
Delhi General- nil
Delhi SC- 82697, 505
Delhi SC- 141865, 440
Army quota- nil
Delhi General- 6677, 637
Delhi SC- 64447, 528
Delhi ST- 185099, 400
Army quota- nil
Delhi General- 7350, 634
Delhi SC- 66005, 526
Delhi ST- 181861, 403
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now https://www.gkworks.in/branch-offices/
Following may help you as well.
He is an entrepreneur, a mentor, career counselor, an author and so much more. Alumni of reputed institutes like IIM-Bangalore, Delhi Technical University and among the top 20 of his batch, Mr. Vivek Gupta has almost 20 years of experience.
Satyam is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore ( 2005) and IIT Delhi 2003. He was first runner up at Lead India , an initiative by Times of India to find future impact leaders of India. After a 4 year stint with American Express, Satyam joined Michael and Susal Dell Foundation to take his passion to profession.
A first generation entrepreneur, he has founded Genexix Business Process Private limited which has a turnover of over $2M yearly, http://www.genexis.in. He is an MBA from IP University and Bachelors in hotel management from Pusa. He has worked with organisations like Yes bank.
Sameer Mahandru is an alumnus of IIM Bangalore (2004). He has worked with companies like Hindustan Lever, Asian Paints, SABMiller in the Sales & Marketing function for more than 6 years prior to starting operations at Indospirit. Currently he is MD and Chairman of Indospirit Distribution Limited.
Best thing about Vivek Gupta Sir is his selfless counselling. As I am already a BSC/ MSC, he suggested me to go to Philippines as I was able to get straight admission into MD and this finishes my entire course in 4 years flat. In any other country, it would have taken by 5.5-6 years. Ms Kanimojhi in Chennai office of GKWorks was equally supportive in coordination regarding documents, departure and all other formalities.
We live 100 Km’s away from Varanasi. The internet connection in our town is very weak and my parents are not that educated. For us, understanding the word RTGS was also very difficult. Thanks to Amit Pandey Sir, who is Gkworks Varanasi incharge, he helped us to do all small things. Going with us to get forex to helping us doing RTGS for fee payment, he was always there with us. He only helped us to apply for passport online and went with us to passport office Varanasi. Such support at ground level was provided by GKworks team both in Varanasi and Delhi.
My parents were not very comfortable to send me abroad especially my mother as I am the only son of my parents. I really wanted to become a doctor and thus approached Hemant Mishra Sir, director of Bareilly branch of GKWorks. He went out of his way to convince my mother. He would have come 5 times to my home, invited us to his office and home 10 times before my mother was finally convinced. It is only due to Hemant Sir in Bareilly that I am pursuing my course today. I wish GKworks and especially Bareilly branch all the very best to help many more students for their life dreams.