NEET 2020 important things to note
1. The date of the examination is May 3, 2020 from 2 PM to 5 PM
2. Candidates can apply online from December 2 to December 31, 2019, till 11.50 pm.
3. Admit card will be released on March 27, 2020, on official website. Students who have applied online can download it from there.
4. Aspiring candidates can apply for the NEET May 2020 examination admission on official website ntaneet.nic.in.
5. The admission to MBBS courses in AIIMS New Delhi, JIPMER and Institutions like AIIMS will be made through NEET.
6. To fill the application form the candidates needs to pay the following fees:
General Category: Rs 1500
General EWS/ OBC con-creamy layer: Rs 1400
Transgender: Rs 800
7. The aspiring candidates can pay the application fee both online as well as offline mode.
8. For online mode, the candidate can use credit card/ debit card/ net banking as the mode of payment. However, to apply through the offline mode, candidates need to submit the fees via e-challan mode.
9. NRIs, OCIs, PIO along with Indian Nationals and Foreign National category candidates can apply for the examination.
10. The candidates who will be applying for the examinations need to make sure they have either qualified or must be appearing for the class 12th exam with minimum 50% score for general, 45% for PH category, and 40% for reserved category candidates In PCB group.
11. NEET (UG) – 2020 shall be conducted in 11 languages, including English and Hindi.
12. NEET 2020 would be pen and paper test
13. NEET 2020 results shall be declared on 4th June’2020
14, There are 155 cities where NEET UG 2020 examination shall be held
15. NEET 2020 pattern is same as previous years. The examination will be conducted in offline mode (pen-paper based) containing 180 questions divided equally among physics, chemistry and biology. The exam will cover both, class 11 and class 12 syllabus of these three subjects. Candidates will be awarded +4 marks for every correct answer, while -1 will be deducted for every incorrect answer. The language of the question will be English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Urdu, and Telugu.
Best wishes from team GKWORKS
Below articles would help you to prepare for NEET