Studying abroad is getting popular day by day, the only main reason is growth over there, but what makes Italy special? Unlike other countries in Italy student can study for free, yes you read it right all the expenses will be covered by Italy’s government only.
But now the question is how student can get admission in Italy?
That would be through entrance test, i.e TOLC (Test online by Cisia)
Now what does it mean?
TOLC is the entrance test which student has to give to get admission in universities in Italy like university of Sapienza alike in India student has to appear in CAT, MAT, XAT so that student can make in top colleges.
Now you all must be wondering how to give this exam and what all are the other details? So for that keep on reading the blog.
- Cost of giving this exam is 30 Euros only.
- The Indian student can give this exam in their respective houses or at any other place which he likes, the only condition is internet connectivity should be there, also this does not mean that student can cheat or can take help from others, student would be under strict control of the authorities.
- Pattern of the exam depends upon the kind of course which student is opting, like student can go for any course such as English honours, management course , any science course, any agricultural course etc so accordingly student has to choose type of TOLC.
- The exam is divided into various sections and for the respective section students would be allotted respective time, student can finish the particular section before time also but then the new section will start with fresh timings only.
- Yes, negative marking would be there like for each correct answer student would get 1 mark and for the wrong answer 0.4 marks would get deducted. No negative marking for English section.
Now the question arises how much student has to score? So that totally depends on the university and course as all the universities have various cut off so that depends on the selection of course and college.
How to register for TOLC?
Student has to submit their application on the TOLC portal, and would register themselves. But what if student gets failed? So no problem in that as TOLC allows multiple attempts for the exam, but once in a month.
Official website from where student can have proper information of TOLC https://www.cisiaonline.it/area-tematica-english-tolc-cisia/what-is-tolc/
For any other doubt or for more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
Have a look on the following.