NEET UG 2021 COUNSELLING PROCESS AND ALL INDIA QUOTA DETAILS
The candidates who all appeared in NEET 2021 must clear NEET exam to participate in the counseling process as it is the condition by the NTA. Besides this registration process is also mandatory for the candidates, to take part in the counseling process.
Counselling of NEET 2021 will be conducted by the DGHS (Directorate General of Health Sciences ) on the counterpart of MCC (Medical Council Committee). Mode of counseling would be online and will be followed by two mop up rounds. The seats which are left vacant at the last in Deemed/central universities ESIC college admissions, so only for these seats mop up rounds of counseling will be done.
Following are the important points related to All India Quota counseling process which every candidate must know :
- medical and dental colleges allow 15% seats for admission.
- Availability of seats in AIIMS and JIPMER.
- Deemed Universities/Central Universities/Seats of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)’ S seat also delhi university, BHU,AMU.
- MCC conducts AFMC (Armed forces medical college) , pune.
PROCEDURE OF COUNSELLING PROCESS:
- Payment of counseling fees.
- Choice filling and locking of seats.
- Allotment seat’s list gets released.
- Finally, reporting at the respective colleges which are allotted.
NEET CUT OFF 2021
Every year cut off varies, it depends upon the difficulty level of exam, no. of students appeared for the exam, seat matrix and etc. every year cut off is released by the authorities.
Candidates can refer previous years cut off to have idea of their respective score:
|Name of Medical Colleges||NEET Closing Rank (General Category)||NEET Scores|
|AIIMS, New Delhi||51||701|
|Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||970||675|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Puducherry||239||690|
|King George’s Medical University, Lucknow||1800||665|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh||4667||646|
|Madras Medical College, Chennai||934||675|
|Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||90||700|
|Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi||163||695|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College for Women, New Delhi||571||681|
Following videos might help you as well.