NEET Maharashtra: counseling schedule updates

 

The Medical Counseling Committee has now come up with the NEET counseling 2021, for All India Quota, from January 12th, 2022. In the meantime, many states, including Maharashtra have already started the counseling process for state category seats.  Here, this article is to provide some details on the Maharashtra NEET counseling, for which registration was closed on January 10th itself. 

Schedule for NEET counseling 2021

Name  Maharashtra NEET Counseling 2021
Agency  State Common Entrance Test Cell 
Courses MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, B(P&O), BSc Nursing
Registration closing date January 10, 2022 (5.00 pm)
Payment of application fees January 11, 2022 (until 5.00 pm)
Uploading documents January 11, 2022 (11.59 pm)
Provisional merit list January 13, 2022

 

The registration and other procedures will be carried out through the official website of Maharashtra NEET counseling. Also, the NEET reservation for OBC and EWS categories, which was not mentioned in notification of Maharashtra NEET counseling, will be provided according to the recent Supreme Court verdict.  The state will conduct counseling for 85% of total seats, which is reserved to be under state quota. The remaining 15% seats will be filled accordingly in All India Quota Counseling process, which will begin from 12th January 2022. 

 

For more details and updates visit,

Official website of MCC – www.mcc.nic.in 

Maharashtra CET website – www.cetcell.net/UG_NEET_2021 

For more information, You can contact us at info@gkworks.in or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now https://www.gkworks.in/branch-offices/

Following might help you as well: