IPU admission process for various courses
Is it easy to get admission in IPU?
12TH class students are at the stage where they want perfect guidance from good or renowned counselor. Some have decided their career path while some are struggling for the same.
Most of the students prefer going abroad while some other prefers to stay in India only.
So here if we talk about admission process in India in GGSIPU, so basically it is divided into three parts.
|1) Tests which are conducted Nationally||2) Universities conduct their respective exam for the admission process here we are talking about GGSIPU||3) Courses in which admission is done on merit basis|
Now, let’s discuss each one of the above one by one:
Tests which are conducted nationally or we can say National Level tests are as follows:
- For B.Tech Jee Main 1 is conducted
- For MBBS NEET UG is conducted
- For BA.LLB/ BBA.LLB CLAT UG is conducted
- For MCA NIMCET is conducted
- For M.Tech GATE is conducted
- For MBA CAT and CMAT is conducted
- For B.Design UCEED , NID DAT, NATA, NIFT AE and JEE PART 2 is conducted
- For B.Arch NATA is conducted
Some Universities conduct their respective exam for the admission process for example GGSIPU conducts CET exam for admission process in the University itself. List of programme are as follows:
- MBA , MCA, BBA , BCA
- BAJMC, B.com (H), BA. English(H)
- ed, M.ed (Special education)
- A Economics (H)
- Lateral entry to B.Design
- Design , M.Design, B.ed, B.Tech(Bio tech)
- Lateral entry to B.Tech
- Post-basic (B.sc nursing)
- Phil, P.Hd
- pharma, M.Tech (bio – tech)
Courses in which admission is done on merit basis are as follows:
- tech (Weekend)
- LLM (Weekend)
- Executive MBA (weekend)
- MBA disaster management (weekend)
- PGD in data analytics
- PGD in fire safety and Audit
- PGD in Yoga therapy etc
Admission for all of the above courses have started by GGSIPU. For getting admission in above courses candidates have to register themselves at the https://ipu.admissions.nic.in . There are 182 total UG programmes, PG and P.hd programmes.
Last date for applying in GGSIPU is 31st May 2022
Also we at GK Works will provide you proper counseling assistance , so that you will get the best possible college.
So all the very best to all the aspirants from GK Works team.
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
You might like following as well.