- AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Through the AIIMS entrance exam 2019 the students can pursue MBBS from the AIIMS campuses in New Delhi, Bhopal, Rishikesh, Patna, Jodhpur, Guntur, Nagpur, Raipur and Bhubaneswar.
- AIIMS entrance exam is conducted only once a year.
- In 2019, the application form for AIIMS entrance test will be released in the first week of February, 2019.
- The last date to apply for AIIMS entrance exam 2019 will be in the month of March, 2019.
- The form for the AIIMS entrance test 2019 can be filled online only; no offline option is available to the aspirants.
- Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS entrance exam 2019 are:
- Indian/Overseas citizen of India
- As of 31 December, 2019, the candidates must be of 17 years. There is no upper age limit for the aspirant
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board.
- In the class 12th exam, the student must have a minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The exam centers for AIIMS entrance exam 2019 are in all the states of India.
- The date of examination of AIIMS entrance exam 2019 is 25th and 26th May, 2019.
- The AIIMS entrance exam 2019 has 200 multiple type questions.
- The time allotted for the AIIMS entrance exam 2019 is 210 minutes.
- The AIIMS entrance exam 2019 will be help in two shifts– Morning and Afternoon.
- The AIIMS entrance exam 2019 is a computer based test (CBT).
- The result of AIIMS entrance exam 2019 will be out on 12th June, 2019.
- The AIIMS entrance exam 2019 has the following number of questions and subjects
- Physics – 60
- Biology – 60
- Chemistry – 60
- Logical & Quantitative Reasoning- 10
- English Language and Comprehension- 10
- The fees for the AIIMS entrance exam 2019 is:
General/OBC: Rs 1500
SC/ST: Rs 1200
To know more about MBBS course fees click below