MBBS MD at Vinnitsa National Medical University
VINNITSA NATIONAL MEIDCAL UNIVERSITY
Vinnitsa Medical University was founded in 1921. In 1994 Vinnitsa Medical University was accredited the IV level, the highest accreditation by the Decree of the Cabinet Ministry of Ukraine. Vinnitsa Medical University is well known for its educational research activity and high quality of specialist training. For the all-round development of students Vinnitsa Medical University provides the students with ample opportunities to take part in extra-curricular activities.
MBBS at Vinnitsa National Medical University
The MBBS at Vinnitsa National Medical University is recognized by Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organization (WHO). The duration of the course is 6 years. The highly qualified group of teachers at Vinnitsa National Medical University provides introduction to the educational process and practice of new medical technologies and techniques.
Location of Vinnitsa National Medical University
Vinnitsa National Medical University is located in Vinnytsia in Ukraine. Vinnytsia is in west-central Ukraine. Vinnytsia is about 3 hours away from the capital city of Ukraine. The proximity of the two cities ensures that students have access to all facilities.
Admission process for MBBS course in Vinnitsa National Medical University
For admission into Vinnitsa National Medical University a student should have cleared the NEET exam with qualifying marks. No other admission or entrance exam needs to be given for getting into Vinnitsa National Medical University of Ukraine.
Visa for MBBS course at Vinnitsa National Medical University
A student aspiring for MBBS is Ukraine must have the following documents:
1. ORIGINAL PASSPORT (minimum valid for one year)
2. Original INVITATION LETTER from University
3. CONFIRMATION LETTER from Ministry to Embassy of Ukraine in the required country
4. SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (attested by ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs – translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
5. BIRTH CERTIFICATE (attested by ministry of foreign affairs)(translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
6. MEDICAL TEST confirming physical and mental fitness(attested by ministry of foreign affairs – translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
7. AID/HIV TEST (attested by ministry of foreign affairs)(translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
8. Filled APPLICATION FORM
9. 4 PHOTOS of size 3.5 x 4.5
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Vinnitsa National Medical University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
Salient features about MBBS course at Vinnitsa National Medical University
1. Vinnitsa National Medical University offers great educational facilities.
2. The cost of living for MBBS students in Ukraine is very low.
3. A MBBS student can opt for various extra-curricular activities at Vinnitsa National Medical University.
4. The tuition fee is very low for students pursuing MBBS at Vinnitsa National Medical University.
5. The admission process for MBBS at Vinnitsa National Medical University is quite simple without any hassle of admission exams or entrance exam in Ukraine.
6. Students from many different countries who come to study at Vinnitsa National Medical University provide an exposure to many cultures for an Indian student.
7. The local people are also very welcoming and warm towards the students.
8. Vinnitsa National Medical University is recognized as one of the best medical university by the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India.
9. Vinnitsa National Medical University is the only institute in Ukraine that provides hands on practical training in the best private hospitals in Ukraine.
10. Student exchange programs are organized with various healthcare establishments within EU as well as outside it.
1. The hostel is at a walking distance from the University Campus.
2. Hostel for boys and girls are provided separately.
3. Hostels have central heating facilities making the rooms for the student very comfortable.
4. There are halls ( common rooms) where students get to spend time relaxing with their fellow peers.
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Ukraine.
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now