MBBS FROM SUMY STATE UNIVERSITY
Established in the year 1948 as a department of Kharkhov Polytechnic Institute and later on expanded as Sumy State University in 1993, Sumy State University is one of the oldest and classical medical universities of Ukraine.
This 26 year old public non-profit co-educational higher education institution, having selective admission policy based on entrance examinations, offers medical education for over 13000 students of which over 1000 are international students from over 50 countries, including, the US, Western Europe, Australia, and all regions of Africa and Asia
Ranking of Sumy State University
• Country rank is 4
• World rank is 2656
• Ranked 3rd among Ukrainian Universities
• III-IV accreditation level
• Ranked among the TOP group of universities by QS World University Rankings
• Accredited by the World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India(MCI), Ukrainian Ministry of Education, World Federation of Medical Education and Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates.
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Location of Sumy State University
The University is located in Sumy Oblast, in the historical region of Sloboda Ukraine, on the banks of picturesque Lake Chekha, with branch campuses in the Konotop, and Shostka. The city, in the North-East of Ukraine, is linked with most major European cities and has frequent , cheap and often convenient transport network, with all basic amenities within the reach of students.
Faculty of Sumy State University
The University has a faculty force of 927 highly-qualified staff, presiding over 12 courses across 5 streams namely Medical, Engineering, Media & Mass Communication, Management, Law and across 5 degrees like B.Tech, LLB, BBA, BA, MBBS. There is a total of 45 majors across 21 fields of knowledge and a wide array of bachelor’s degrees and PhDs in English.
The University offers officially recognized higher education courses with different study options for the students, including full-time study, part-time study and distance learning on a range of undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate levels.
Advantages of studying in Sumy State University
• The medical degree offered by the University is recognized by various international bodies.
• The University offers affordable yet internationally acclaimed degree at reasonable tuition fee and living costs.
• The University has optimum teacher to student ratio which helps in guaranteed individual attention for students.
• It has collaborations, agreements and contracts with international organizations like the Magna Charta Universitatum, International Association of Universities, European University Association, Eurasian Association of Universities, and close ties with leading universities of Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia and Russia which can provide enough exposure for students.
• The library has been the prize winner of “Library of the Year” with a huge repository of over 3.1 million items both in hard copies and e-copies with access to the most famous electronic databases of the world
• The University nurtures extra curricular activities in students through 40 creative workshops, sports groups, art studios and vocal, musical, ballet, theatre, film and photography clubs.
• The University has standard infrastructural and basic facilities like Computer Lab, Counselling, Cultural zone, Mess, Sports, Grounds, Club, WiFi.
• The University provides accommodation facilities for the students in fully furnished hostels, with comfortable and cosy rooms with facilities like,hot water, centralized heating, etc.
|SUMY STATE UNIVERSITY||TUTION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||5150 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,60,500 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Ukraine
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now