Kiev Medical University of UAFM
Kiev Medical University was founded in 1992. This university was founded on the basis of a combination of standard and alternative medicine. Students looking for MBBS in Ukraine aspire to get in this university owing to the educational system of the university and innovative teaching methods. Kiev Medical University has been accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and licensed by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for the 4th accreditation level.
MBBS at Kiev Medical University
The MBBS course at Kiev Medical University is approved by Medical council of India. The undergraduate course of MBBS at Kiev Medical University is of 6 years. Teaching at Kiev Medical University is available in three languages- English, Russian and Ukrainian. Every academic year is divided into two semesters- spring and fall. The first three years are dedicated to pre-clinical subjects and the latter three years to clinical subjects, as per the European Union rules.
Location of Kiev Medical University
Kiev Medical University is located in Kiev, the capital and the largest city of Ukraine. . Kiev being the capital of Ukraine provides all amenities and facilities which are needed for overall development of MBBS students. The students get to experience a new culture in Ukraine opening up their minds to a new perspective.
Admission process for MBBS course in Kiev Medical University
For admission into Kiev Medical University a student should have cleared the NEET exam with qualifying marks. No other admission or entrance exam needs to be given for getting into Kiev Medical University of Ukraine.
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Kiev Medical University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
Salient features about MBBS course at Kiev Medical University
1. Kiev Medical University offers good quality education.
2. The cost of living for MBBS students in Ukraine is very low.
3. A MBBS student can opt for various extra-curricular activities at Kiev Medical University.
4. The tuition fee is very low for students pursuing MBBS at Kiev Medical University.
5. The admission process for MBBS at Kiev Medical University is quite simple without any hassle of admission exams or entrance exam in Ukraine.
6. Students from many different countries who come to study at Kiev Medical University provide an exposure to many cultures for an Indian student.
7. The local people are also very welcoming and warm towards the students.
8. Kiev Medical University is recognized as one of the best medical university by the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India.
9. Kiev Medical University is the only institute in Ukraine that provides hands on practical training in the best private hospitals in Ukraine.
10. Student exchange programs are organized with various healthcare establishments within EU as well as outside it.
Kiev Medical University provides hostel accommodation for all the students. The students are free to access various facilities. The hostel is located very close to the educational campus and is a 7 min walk from the main campus and is very well connected to all the basic requirements like metro, bus stops, super markets and other convenience stores.
Kiev Medical University has made sure to keep the students secure and has round the clock security provision.
The hostel has the following facilities:
• Reading room with free internet
• Assembly hall
• Male and Female shower rooms
• Kitchen and separate wash rooms.
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Ukraine.
Get in touch with us now: Contact your nearest branch now
To know more about MBBS Universities and courses in Ukraine , click below