Bukovinian State Medical University
Bukovinian State Medical University was found in 1944. BUKOVINIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY has been given the IV level of accreditation by Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Modern technical machines are at the disposal of students in all labs, lecture halls and classrooms to make sure that a MBBS student at Bukovinian State Medical University is at par with all the technological advances in the field of medicine. Online lectures by professors from other foreign universities are also organized for MBBS students at BUKOVINIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY.
MBBS at Bukovinian State Medical University
The MBBS course at Bukovinian State Medical University is of 6 years. The MBBS at BUKOVINIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY is recognized by World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India (MCI). The dedicated teaching staff at BUKOVINIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY makes a great effort to familiarize students with the teaching methods at Bukovinian State Medical University.
Admission in Bukovinian State Medical University
A students aspiring to pursue MBBS from BUKOVINIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th class and should have passed with at least 50% marks. The MBBS aspirant must have qualified the NEET exam. No additional exam needs to be given to get admission to get into Bukovinian State Medical University.
Location of Bukovinian State Medical University
Bukovinian State Medical University is located in Chernivtsi in Western Ukraine. Chernivtsi is considered one of the important cultural centers of Ukraine as well an important educational hub. Chernivtsi is an important rail and transport center with an international airport. All these facilities make the life of MBBS students at Bukovinian State Medical University very comfortable and easy.
Visa for studying at Bukovinian State Medical University in Ukraine
The following documents are necessary for visa application:
• invitation letter – original and copy
• international passport – original and notary translated in Ukrainian– 3 samples
• birth certificate – originals, notary translated in Ukrainian – 1 sample
• education certificates – original and notary translated in Ukrainian – 3 samples
• medical and HIV / AIDS certificates and notary translated in Ukrainian – 1 sample
• passport size photo 3,5×4 – 20 pictures
• flight ticket reservation
• medical insurance – original and copy
• application fee – payment slip and copy
• visa application form filled
Fee Structure for MBBS program at Bukovinian State Medical University
( Do check the date on file, that is the date of updation of fee. If the date is old than today, pls confirm latest fee with your branch counselor )
Practical Training and Medical Work at Bukovinian State Medical University
The MBBS students go through their practical training at medical-preventive establishments and pharmacies (practical bases) in Chernivtsi, Khmelnitsky regions, or at their places of residence.
Clinical Departments of Bukovinian State Medical University are located in 27 clinical centers, which offer a MBBS student a wide range of medical work experiences. A great deal of methodological organizing work is carried out: a visit of the district clinical establishments, a review of the patients’ histories, and participation in the boards of experts and qualifying committee and holding conferences.
Advantages for MBBS students at Bukovinian State Medical University
• Hostels for accommodation of all students studying at Bukovinian State Medical University.
• Library with a great collection of books (medical, scientific as well as fiction).
• Cafes and snack bars are located in the campus of the university.
• Student exchange programs with countries like Russia, Poland, USA, Romania and Georgia are organized by BUKOVINIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY opening up various opportunities for MBBS students at Bukovinian State Medical University.
• The cost of living for MBBS students in Ukraine is easily affordable.
• A MBBS student can opt for various extra-curricular activities at Bukovinian State Medical University.
• The tuition fee is very low for students pursuing MBBS at Bukovinian State Medical University.
• Students from many different countries who come to study at BUKOVINIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY provide an exposure to many cultures for an Indian student.
• The local people are also very welcoming and warm towards the students of Bukovinian State Medical University.
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Ukraine.
For more information, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now