MBBS FROM BLACK SEA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY:
Established in 1996 , Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University is one of the youngest higher educational institutions in Ukraine. Regardless of it’s young age, this classical Ukrainian institution has risen to be one of the most influential institutions in the southern region.
This public higher education institution, has a student population of over 4500 students of which, are foreign citizens from different countries worldwide, and is a highly regarded highly regarded public higher education and research institution university in Ukraine.
Ranking of Black Sea Medical University
• Country rank is 103
• World rank is 8209
• Fourth level of accreditation by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
• Fully recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI), USA.
• UN agency also referred to as philosopher Directory for medication, International Medical Education Directory (IMED), Directory of Foundation for the Development of Medical Education and Science (FAIMER), UN agency and The Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE)
• Recognized as the best university in Mykolaiv oblast (region) by the UNESCO international ranking “Top Ukraine”
Location of Black Sea Medical University
Located in the medium-sized city of Mykolaiv, Black Sea Medical University Oblast, the city is full of Parks, museums ,International standard, shopping Malls, walking streets, International food chains , Beach resorts. It is well connected and accessible by all means of transportation, with all basic amenities well within the reach.
Faculty of Black Sea Medical University
The University has 4 institutions and 6 departments, with a faculty force of
above 375 teachers (including Doctors of Sciences and PhDs), of which are twenty three professors, fifty associate professors and thirty eight assistant professors.
The Medical faculty of the university offers the following programs:
• Human health (Doctor of Medicine/MBBS)
• Physical rehabilitation
The University offers officially recognized higher education courses with different study options for the students to pursue their course, on a range of undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate levels, in both Ukrainian and English. The postgraduate department offers 9 specialties and 5 specialized academic councils to protect theses.
Advantages of studying in Black Sea Medical University
• The University offers high quality education at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable tuition fees.
• The University has leading international scholars who are masters in their fields, to impart education.
• The University campus has all the standard facilities with twelve buildings, a huge library with over 150,000 books, thousands of references and study materials, reading rooms, information-computer centre, WiFi, facilities for printing and copying, equipped with photocopiers, computers, printers and scanners, publishing centres, students hall, cultural centre, stations of swimming and racing, 3 sport halls, two gyms, four training centres, art gallery, a yacht and 3 cafes.
• The University has considerable international ties and other connections and collaborations with various international organizations and universities to ensure international standard of education.
• The University maintains quality and quantity in academics and academic exchange programs for students and lecturers. It also launches and arranges international events and study abroad opportunities. This provides exposure for students.
• The University has well equipped research laboratories for providing hands-on clinical and practical training for students.
• The University offers accommodation facilities for the students in three fully furnished dormitories, with all standard facilities, like separate showers and toilets, and Hi-Speed Internet Connection. us
Fee Structure OF Black Sea Medical University
|1st Year Fees||(2nd to 6th) Per Year||Total Fee|
|6900 USD||6900 USD||41400 USD|
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Ukraine.
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now