MBBS from Chongqing Medical University
Founded in 1956, Chongqing Medical University is a comprehensive university offering higher education programs like, Bachelors, Masters, Doctors and Postdoctoral programs in medical as well as other fields.
This public, on-profit institution, jointly administered by Ministry of Education of China and the Ministry of Health of China as well as Chongqing Municipal Government, has a student population of about 27,000 students, including over 500 Ph.D. students, about 4,200 postgraduates, over 20,000 undergraduate students and over 600 foreign students from 20 countries.
Ranking of Chongqing Medical University
• World rank is 2180
• Country rank is 306
• Approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Educational Committee for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) in the United States
• Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Chongqing Municipality Education Commission
Location of Chongqing Medical University
The University is located centrally in the city of Chongqing, in the South western part of China. One of the five principal cities directly administered by the Central Government, Chongqing is the world’s largest inland port city. It is well connected and has all amenities within the reach of the students.
Faculty of Chongqing Medical University
The University functions in two campuses, Yuanjiagang Campus and Jinyun Campus, with 19 colleges and departments, a Graduate School and an Institute of Life Sciences, offering 7 postdoctoral programs, 38 Ph.D. programs, 86 Master’s programs and 27 specialties for undergraduates, presided by 2229 faculty members, of whom 1482 are professors and associate professors, and 281 are Ph.D. supervisors.
The University has the following departments and colleges:
• Department of Physical Education
• Department of Medical Informatics
• College of Foreign Languages
• College of Nursing
• College of Medical Informatics
• College of Public Health and Health Management
• Clinical College
• The Fifth Clinical College
• Dental College
• Paediatric College
• The Second Clinical College
• College of Basic Medicine
• College of Laboratory Medicine
• College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Advantages of studying in Chongqing Medical University
• The University offers high quality advanced educational excellence and research at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable and subsidized tuition fees and scholarships as tuition fee waivers.
• The institution has high reputation and is listed in international medical educational directory, which will facilitate the students in appearing for international competitive entrance examinations abroad.
• The University has an exemplary faculty and staff strength who are certified and are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The University has 6 affiliated hospitals directly under its administration, rated “Upper First-class Hospital” in China, with more than 10,000 beds, apart from the 30 teaching hospitals and other 9 affiliated hospitals indirectly under its administration, which facilitates in the development of their professional skillset.
• The students can benefit from the huge well stocked library, with 1.32 million books including reference books, national and international journals.
• The University has 43 research institutes, 17 of which are at national and municipal level, including 3 key laboratories of Ministry of Education, 1 state key laboratory of Chongqing and Ministry of Education, 1 national and 5 municipal engineering research centres. The students can benefit from them and proceed with their research.
• The University has collaborations and partnerships with other organisations and institutions of international and national importance, from different countries , including USA, UK, Canada, Japan, France, Germany, Australia, Belgium and Netherland. This facilities in medical research, co-cultivation and exposure for students.
• The University provides accommodation facilities for all the enrolled students in comfortable hostels, well within the campus, with all amenities like, hot water supply, necessary furniture, Internet access and air conditioner.
Fee Structure of Chongqing Medical University
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
For more information, You can contact us at email@example.com or call 9643362320 to Schedule an appointment or Contact your nearest branch now
For Other Countries Check Below Links:
Following might help you as well.