MBBS from Kumudini Women’s Medical College
Established in 2001, Kumudini Women’s Medical College is one of the institutions of Kumudini Welfare Trust (KWT), founded with an objective to uplift the medical education among female students.
This autonomous, for-profit, non – government institution has a selective admission policy with a student intake of over 110 students per year, of which 55 are international students, the selection criterion being academic excellence. The institution has a student population of about 600, of which 170 students are from different countries around the world.
Ranking of Kumudini Women’s Medical College
• Country rank is 8
• Permission by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of the Peoples’ Republic of Bangladesh
• Affiliation by the University of Dhaka
• Recognition by the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC)
• Listing in International Medical Education Directory- FAIMER, USA
• Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organization (WHO)
Location of Kumudini Women’s Medical College
The College is located in the Kumudini complex, in Mirzapur, Tangail . The Kumudini Hospital is also located in the same complex. It is 70 km north west of Dhaka and is well connected by railways and roadways.
The College campus spans over 110 acres with the following buildings
• Medical College Building
• Hospital Building (850 bed)
• Dental Unit Building
• Auditorium & Library
• Hostel Buildings for Medical students (5 multi-storeyed hostels)
• Student Mess and Canteen
• Accommodation for Academic and Clinical staff
Faculty of Kumudini Women’s Medical College
The Institution comprises of the following faculties:
• Department of Anatomy
• Department of Physiology
• Department of Biochemistry
• Departments of Community Medicine
• Department f Pharmacology
• Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
• Department of Pathology
• Department Microbiology
• Dental Unit
The duration of MBBS course is 5 Years.
Advantages of studying in Kumudini Women’s Medical College
• The University offers high quality advanced educational excellence and research at world standards and other facilities made available at affordable and subsidized tuition fees and flexible installments.
• The institution has high reputation and is listed in international medical educational directory, which will facilitate the students in appearing for international competitive entrance examinations abroad.
• The University has an exemplary faculty and staff strength who are certified and are masters in their own fields, to impart world class education to the young minds.
• The University has premium facilities, including huge lecture halls with good seating capacity, audio-visual equipments, laptop, multimedia with sound system, OHP, slide projector and blackboard, tutorial rooms, Practical/dissection and histology rooms/labs with instruments and cadavers, super speciality laboratories, etc.
• There are also arrangements for clinical classes in the inpatient and outpatient departments in the hospital, which facilitates in the development of their professional skillset.
• The students can benefit from the huge well stocked library, with thousands of reference books, national and international journals, internet facility, e- books and a seating capacity of over 100.
• The University promotes and nurtures extra curricular activities in students and has space for sporting as well as cultural activities.
• The University provides accommodation facilities for all the enrolled students in four comfortable hostels, with a capacity of 688 with all amenities like, separate dining rooms, study rooms and club rooms.
Fee Structure of Kumudini Women’s Medical College
Please contact your nearest GKWORKS branch
We hope you have a great career following your MBBS in Bangladesh. For more information about MBBS in Bangladesh, click below
For Other Countries Check Below Links: