National Board of Examination has released a public notice on September 07, 2018. According to the notice Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) – Screening Test is scheduled for December 14, 2018.
FMGE December 2018 Application Form is the first step which the FMGE 2019 Aspirants have to fill to be eligible for the further processes. It will be done after the candidate has checked the eligibility criteria for the exam. It has to be ensured by the candidate that they fill the form before the last date only. FMGE December 2018 Application Form will be filled online at http://natboard.edu.in/
FMGE December 2018 Important Documents
This is one of the most confusing aspect for many student, please go through the list of documents carefully. The students who are applying for FMGE 2018 will have to submit some documents to NBE before the last date. It has to be ensured that the students submit these documents before the last date only. Check the list of all the important documents which the candidates have to submit:
- Copy of MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi)
- Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy /Apostiled
- Copy of Address Proof (PAN Card /Voter ID /Passport /Driving License/Aadhar Card)
- Two Photographs
- Copy of Date of Birth Proof (Certificate of Matriculation)
- Copy of Passport of the applicant (Front Page & Last Page – Personal Information)
- Copy of 10+2 passing certificate
- Copy of 10+2 mark sheet
- Copy of internship certificate (if done abroad)
- Copy of eligibility certificate issued by Medical Council of India (if applicable)
- Copy of fail certificate /result for Ex-candidates.
- Equivalence Certificate: From Association of Indian Universities for those candidates who have done 10+2 abroad.
For more details, do check the source and if you need guidance for preparation of exam do contact our experts at https://gkworks.in/ , have a great day!